Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batcat wrote:
talli wrote: and if people go out of their way to point out that jgl is not a good actor than there must be a reason for it
Yes of course, but then there must be a balance. We have to know if more people think he is a bad actor or a good actor. And for that we need a vote, or to collect every poll about JGL on internet :lol:

That said, I really think that if an actor is really bad then no one would mention him (good or bad) because there wouldn't even be a reason mentioning him. Hope we can at least agree about that 8-)

actually its the opposite...every bad actor gets pointed out

I have to admit i do find JGL a bit of a bland actor.

I like JGL...but he needs to ...uh...lose himself more in a roll, like get out of his mind and angry. But he does look cool...he looks like he's half asian and is related to heath ledger.

talli wrote:
Redsmile wrote:It does explain why Auther is like that. He is the damn point man. He has to try and keep everyone in line and make sure shit goes according to the plan. And I also wanted more back story on leo and jgl in that movie. But im not going to blame the actors for that.......

why not? its their job to create a character, not a cardboard cutout
sure its their job to create a character, but it is not their job to create the backstory. so why would you blame the actors for the lack of back story.

and Arthur was supposed to be a stiff unemotional guy. Or don't you remember Eames referring to him as "a stick in the mud" Sure its not his best acting, but he did what the character required, being a stiff, unimaginative details man.

talli wrote:actually its the opposite...every bad actor gets pointed out
I disagree with this. As if it was the case every actors would be pointed out by someone so every actors would actually be bad actors ;)
indiefilmconnor wrote: sure its their job to create a character, but it is not their job to create the backstory. so why would you blame the actors for the lack of back story.

and Arthur was supposed to be a stiff unemotional guy. Or don't you remember Eames referring to him as "a stick in the mud" Sure its not his best acting, but he did what the character required, being a stiff, unimaginative details man.
This is what I think too! :)

i wouldnt mind if he's not in the movie,cause i think it's a stupid idea to put him in the film.for some reason i think the casting of JGL and Marion are one big untrue rumor.

@BatMotor

Both have been confirmed by credible sources

THR reported Marion talks, and her rep confirmed

Deadline reported JGL talks, and Rian Johnson confirmed it

Well, i'm french and i can assure you that she said in a french show that she will do more french movie for a little time now but she won't give up his US carreer (she will be in the new sodherberg and woody allen movie).

talli wrote:@BatMotor

Both have been confirmed by credible sources

THR reported Marion talks, and her rep confirmed

Deadline reported JGL talks, and Rian Johnson confirmed it
Nothing is confirmed until or Warner or Nolan does that.

Angous wrote:Well, i'm french and i can assure you that she said in a french show that she will do more french movie for a little time now but she won't give up his US carreer (she will be in the new sodherberg and woody allen movie).
She already did those movies (finished filming Contagion in January). The only one that could clash with TDKR is "Vivre c'est mieux que mourir" which originally was supposed to be filmed in summer but now will be filmed in the fall. IMO, that would go in lines with the scheduling that THR mentioned in their article when reporting about being "in talks".