TDKR will shoot several scenes in Romania

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batman-News.com wrote:I'm about to post these videos to Batman-News.com so people can get a more visual look at where Nolan is looking to shoot. If anyone can translate what the mayor (?) is saying, I'd appreciate it!
man I didn't understand shit, but is that the actual place where they're gonna make the batcave, it looks bloody fantastic, fuck! :o

OVERMAN wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:I'm about to post these videos to Batman-News.com so people can get a more visual look at where Nolan is looking to shoot. If anyone can translate what the mayor (?) is saying, I'd appreciate it!
man I didn't understand shit, but is that the actual place where they're gonna make the batcave, it looks bloody fantastic, fuck! :o
It better be!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I've got the videos uploaded on YouTube for people that were having trouble viewing them. I also have translations posted:
http://batman-news.com/2011/01/26/a-clo ... ght-rises/

Video 1 translation:
It mentions that Nolan and his team have already been to Bucharest to inspect potential filming locations, but that he hasn’t decided on the actual locations yet. The mayor mentions that Nolan and his team pointed out a few locations they would like to use for filming and asked when it would be best to film, so as not to cause problems for the local authorities (he actually sais that he “doesn’t want to bother the whole town because of Batman”). The report also mentions Nolan’s intention to film some scenes at the Turda Salt Mines. Again, Nolan and his team have inspected the location but have yet to make a decision regarding the site. It seems that the Parliament House in Bucharest (that massive building that can be seen towards the end of the report) will definetely be one of the locations they will use for filming according to the report.

Video 2 translation:
The report starts with mentioning that filming in Bucharest would begin at the end of March (Editor’s note: I’ve heard that filming will begin in early May). Again the mayor is asked if the next Batman movie will be filmed in Bucharest and he answers affirmatively. It’s mentioned that Nolan scouted these locations back in December. A representative from the Turda Salt Mines mentions(again) that no final decision has been made, but that Nolan and his team have scouted the location. So, to conclude…it seems that Bucharest will almost certainly be featured. As for the Salt Mines…nothing’s certain yet.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

thanks mate, well now that I've read that translation it seems those mines are not confirmed but the castle... is :?
should be backwards.

The palace seems like a good spot for a Selina Kyle heist.

Rukia wrote:The palace seems like a good spot for a Selina Kyle heist.

same thing i thought

I suspect we might see the rebuilt Wayne Manor here.

JimmyFraska wrote:I suspect we might see the rebuilt Wayne Manor here.
Possibly, but they're supposed to be building it "just the way it was, brick for brick".
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:
JimmyFraska wrote:I suspect we might see the rebuilt Wayne Manor here.
Possibly, but they're supposed to be building it "just the way it was, brick for brick".

you really took that literally? its just a phrase....its not meant to be taken literal

Am I the only one who thinks this talk of building massive sets could be about a new batcave? I imagine it could, and should be a massive setpiece of the film. I don't know what other sets would need to be constructed, and given how Bane discovers his identity, I wouldn't be surprised. Especially if Batman's going to be in there a lot.