i think we can safely cross out venom and superhuman strength from this depiction
The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I agree with everything. I can see Hardy whereing like Commondo pants and no shirt or something. To keep the look of Bane their a bit. He has to have scenes with no shirt (obviously fight scenes) or it won't feel like Bane (especially without the mask).talli wrote:my predictions for Bane
1. he will not wear a leotard
2. he will not wear a wrestler's mask
3. his fighting outfit is gonna be reminiscent to something of the league of shadows
4. he is not going to be of colossal size...probably same build as Bale in Begins
5. He is not going to be wrestling (The man has learned various martial arts disciplines, for god's sake why would he resort to wrestling)
6. the fighting sequences are going to be highly choreographed through some form of martial arts
7. He will have a smooth Spanish accent
I don't agree about the Spanish accent. I bet Nolan will leave that out to keep Hardy's awesome English voice in.
I agree also about the NO VENOM. Maybe some kind of performance enhancing drug, but even that would make the character less badass imo. He would then be cheating wouldn't he?
I AM JUST SO HAPPY NOLAN IS DOING BANE!!!! AND ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ACTORS IS PLAYING HIM. BATMAN AND ROBIN WAS A JOKE!
Bane is hands down one of Batmans greatest threats. Both Physically and Psychologically. I can't wait for the inevidable fight scene a la Ras al Ghul and also can't wait to see what he does to Batman Psychologically.
Can anywone else imagine a showdown in the Batmcave! like in the comics?
***I Just had to edit this in, But How Badass is that Christian Bale and Tom Hardy are going to be in the same movie? Most liekly with a fight scene at thaty!
That is one Caucasian little boy.anonymity wrote:I hope Bane has his teddy bear Osito!
Bane as a boy with his bear
Oh, and no, I don't want his teddy bear to be in the movie.
Maybe like...on a shelf where you have to look closely for it but that's it.