Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Baconboy wrote:

Bane and Batman being buddy buddy. And the Asian JGL on the far left. :lol:
And can I just say, these are some amazing set pictures of Bane and Batman. I tip my hat off to anyone who took these pics.
And I can't stress enough, this design of Bane is perfect in my opinion.
Seems a new romance has blossomed.... love these two :lol:

Asian JGL :lol: he's back!

Fallon wrote:Lots of back acne. Steroids.

* Just to clarify, I have no problem with actors using PED's to bulk up for movie roles.
I agree with everything you just said... That being said I don't condone steroid usage or boosters but as long as Hardy was doing it in a place that permits use of St1z's I could care less of what he does to his body. It's his body and a choice that only he can make.

I knew this was too good to be true without the aid of roids.

Image Image

I have 2 friends who are in competitive bodybuilding and just visiting them during training sessions you can easily spot out the tweakers and the clean guys. Just by pure speculation it looks like Hardy has taken Stenozolol and somatropin because of the nipple tape to hide the gynecomastia forming.

This dudes face says it all

The Warrior pic was taken 2 years ago...

And please people, don't jump on Tom about steroid use, actually do research on the causes of back acne before making such accusations.

Crazy Eight wrote:The Warrior pic was taken 2 years ago...

And please people, don't jump on Tom about steroid use, actually do research on the causes of back acne before making such accusations.
Tom never had it prior to bulking up for Bane. :roll:

Forum Pro
Law

stop living in denial, the guy did steroids so what, unlike wrestlers and baseball players he did it with supervision from a doctor, the legal way to do it.

allstarr55js wrote:

So? This summer isn't the first time I've increased my work out routine but it's the first time I've had back acne. Hell, Freshman year I had so much fucking acne on my face you wouldn't believe, and that same year I was on the football team working out 2 hours a day, no back acne. Same story at the beginning of Sophomore year (minus the facial acne), I went from zero fitness a day to an hour a day and had no back acne. Now I'm working out more than I have in the last 6 months by quite a bit and I have back acne. Am I taking steroids?

Crazy Eight wrote:So? This summer isn't the first time I've increased my work out routine but it's the first time I've had back acne. Hell, Freshman year I had so much fucking acne on my face you wouldn't believe, and that same year I was on the football team working out 2 hours a day, no back acne. Same story at the beginning of Sophomore year (minus the facial acne), I went from zero fitness a day to an hour a day and had no back acne. Now I'm working out more than I have in the last 6 months by quite a bit and I have back acne. Am I taking steroids?
You are a teenager it is very common for teens. Not for adults...

allstarr55js wrote:

He's saying there are other causes like heavy amounts of protein which if the body wasnt receiving much then you're doing 6 protein shakes a day and eating chicken breast for every meal. That's a major change, you know my feeling on the steroid situation with Tom hardy and I've known from the get go he's done them for this roll. I'm happy he did them and I give him props for that. believe me I know what it's like to do them and what stress it does to the body.

which if the body wasnt receiving much then you're doing 6 protein shakes a day and eating chicken breast for every meal.
Tom said he ate nothing but chicken and broccoli while bulking up...

Crazy Eight wrote:
which if the body wasnt receiving much then you're doing 6 protein shakes a day and eating chicken breast for every meal.
Tom said he ate nothing but chicken and broccoli while bulking up...
I think he's saying that when it comes to protein source.. of course the answer is chicken. But looking at his considerable amount of bodyfat as well (probably around 16-19%) he's taking in a lot of carbs and fats.

So it's not just "nothing but chicken and broccoli".

I think this pretty confirms, as if we didn't know already, Bale is just a genetic freak of nature.

ImageImageImage