Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
MoonPie wrote:I was on here right after I saw The Dark Knight Returns bitching about the conditioning of the villain. Although I'm still not intimidated by it, the character was portrayed exceptionally. He really made the movie a movie. I've now watched that movie dozens of times. Mainly the Rise From the Pit, Light it Up, Tell Me Where the Key Is and Bruce Wayne's New Life scenes. Excellent. I formally recant my initial assertion. Those scenes were fucking awesome! I didn't have to come back here and take my medicine but I have. I'm a man of honor and when I feel I was wrong, I'll admit it. If I didn't I would have betrayed my own code of honor and dignity. One's honor and dignity is the foundation of his character. But I'm gonna bitch about something else, ben affleck? WHAT THE FUCK!
:eh:

natalie wrote:
MoonPie wrote:I was on here right after I saw The Dark Knight Returns bitching about the conditioning of the villain. Although I'm still not intimidated by it, the character was portrayed exceptionally. He really made the movie a movie. I've now watched that movie dozens of times. Mainly the Rise From the Pit, Light it Up, Tell Me Where the Key Is and Bruce Wayne's New Life scenes. Excellent. I formally recant my initial assertion. Those scenes were fucking awesome! I didn't have to come back here and take my medicine but I have. I'm a man of honor and when I feel I was wrong, I'll admit it. If I didn't I would have betrayed my own code of honor and dignity. One's honor and dignity is the foundation of his character. But I'm gonna bitch about something else, ben affleck? WHAT THE FUCK!
Ohhhhh, a fellow chucker, eh?

I could put in in bold to keep your bb from rattling around in that boxcar. It must be Natalie Day at Camp Stupid. Do I need to define all those big words? Mouth breathing schnook.

Keep practicing...

MoonPie wrote:
natalie wrote:
Ohhhhh, a fellow chucker, eh?

I could put in in bold to keep your bb from rattling around in that boxcar. It must be Natalie Day at Camp Stupid. Do I need to define all those big words? Mouth breathing schnook.

Keep practicing...
:lol: Who the fuck are you?

Oh, it's a good, good day!!! :shock: :clap: :twothumbsup:

Baniac wrote:Image

holy shit where did you get these?

Forum Pro
Law
I have a feeling those were taken on this day

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Baniac wrote:Image

holy shit where did you get these?
From Tumblr. They are from the Ultimate Collectors Edition. :twothumbsup: