Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
warnerg wrote:This looks like the comic book issue after batman gets his back broken and bane is throws him off a building. I believe it was detective comics #664
Can't be the comics, though. Bane never looked like that before Nolan's movie. It's a custom drawing. Where'd you get that, Talli?

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
warnerg wrote:This looks like the comic book issue after batman gets his back broken and bane is throws him off a building. I believe it was detective comics #664
Can't be the comics, though. Bane never looked like that before Nolan's movie. It's a custom drawing. Where'd you get that, Talli?

its from the comics ... somebody just remade it with his film wardrobe

Sure, the scene is. But someone spent a good bit of time redrawing that. It's a rough sketch; I just wanted to give credit where credit was due.

Damn talli right on the money :D

oh, I miss Graham Nolan's art...

antsman41 wrote:oh, I miss Graham Nolan's art...

Ya he did batman bane of the demon after and I thought it was horrible :JGLface: but his run during knightfall was amazing.

Hardy arriving/leaving the set.

"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Can someone post bigger pictures of Bane in his costume, the ones on the home page? The pictures won't load on this computer. :(

Chee. Welcome back. :D I thought you're
dead.

chee wrote:Can someone post bigger pictures of Bane in his costume, the ones on the home page? The pictures won't load on this computer. :(
No prob. :)