Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Lots of back acne. Steroids.

* Just to clarify, I have no problem with actors using PED's to bulk up for movie roles.
Last edited by Fallon on August 3rd, 2011, 7:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fallon wrote:Excessive back acne. Steroids.

Good call, But i think he stopped taking them back in June and into July and hes been trying to keep a good size on him but no matter what when you get off to post cycle, you size down a good amount. The acne will stay and once his body's hormones level out to normal, natural levels, then it will slowly go away.
Last edited by warnerg on August 3rd, 2011, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

look nipples.
What is this? :silent:

Fallon wrote:Lots of back acne. Steroids.
Yeah.

His nipples are very sensitive. To the point it almost hurts :oldmanface:

talli wrote:Scars on the head. Congenial Analgesia

That's the way I always imagined Nolan's Bane being; a man who has a pain disorder.

Could be correct on the pain disorder Talli. Also scaring could be surgical scars to prep his body to handle "venom". Most patients died from it but Bane was able to handle it and test after test, surgery after surgery leaves scars. Even if he wont feel pain doesn't mean Bats cant knock him the F out.
Last edited by warnerg on August 3rd, 2011, 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warnerg wrote:Could be correct on the pain disorder Talli. Also scaring could be surgical scars to prep his body to handle "venom". Most patience's died from it but Bane was able to handle it and test after test, surgery after surgery leaves scars. Even if he wont feel pain doesn't mean Bats cant knock him the F out.
Patients.

TheArchitect wrote:
warnerg wrote:Could be correct on the pain disorder Talli. Also scaring could be surgical scars to prep his body to handle "venom". Most patience's died from it but Bane was able to handle it and test after test, surgery after surgery leaves scars. Even if he wont feel pain doesn't mean Bats cant knock him the F out.
Patients.

Ouch that was a bad one :lol:

Bane and Batman being buddy buddy. And the Asian JGL on the far left. :lol:
And can I just say, these are some amazing set pictures of Bane and Batman. I tip my hat off to anyone who took these pics.
And I can't stress enough, this design of Bane is perfect in my opinion.