Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
talli wrote:I think Nolan's depiction of Bane will look a lot like Ras in Begins...that samurai outfit
For part of it... maybe... but Hardy walking around Gotham in a samurai outfit would be ridiculous. Ra's wore a suit for the majority of Batman Begins.

i mean when he fights Batman

:problem:

Do you mean when he trains Batman? Neeson is in a suit for his entire appearance in the second act, including his fight with Batman on the train. The only sections of the film he's wearing samurai gear is when he is training/sparring with Wayne in the beginning of the film.

Crazy Eight wrote:
:problem:

Do you mean when he trains Batman? Neeson is in a suit for his entire appearance in the second act, including his fight with Batman on the train. The only sections of the film he's wearing samurai gear is when he is training/sparring with Wayne in the beginning of the film.

i was talking about Bane...i expect him to only wear the samurai outfit when he fights Bane

maybe my memory is off but Neeson was wearing the samurai outfit when they attacked gotham with the gas

Your memory is off ;)

He has the beige suit on.

He does not have a beige suit on it's Black, what is wrong with you people? LOL. It's beige in the very beginning, when Bruce first arrives at the castle/temple place.

As long as he isn't wearing that supid tank top, I'm fine with the character. Even though the wrestler mask is stupid too.

chee wrote:As long as he isn't wearing that supid tank top, I'm fine with the character. Even though the wrestler mask is stupid too.
Why is it stupid? What is the issue with these things? I don't understand.

I think the mask could work, but not as a constant or a wrestlers mask. I'd love to the mask redesigned with similar features as the original, but with red and black as the color palate. But a straight up leather wrestlers mask would be dumb in my opinion...

RomanM wrote:
chee wrote:As long as he isn't wearing that supid tank top, I'm fine with the character. Even though the wrestler mask is stupid too.

the issue is it serves no functionality...why a wrestler mask? he's not in a wrestling ring

the joker's facepaint was explained as serving as warpaint, a scare tactic, an intimidation factor