Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote: It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.
vat? :shock: :wtf:
Why you lurking my page brah?

Forum Pro
Law
Dodd wrote:
talli wrote: It's like people forget the loads of cheesiness that TDK had.
come on TDK did have some cheesy moments..

if you saw your fellow officer's helicopter spinning out of control, crashing into a building are you going to say..

OKAY THATS NOT GOOD!

??

Law_of_4 wrote:
Dodd wrote:
come on TDK did have some cheesy moments..

if you saw your fellow officer's helicopter spinning out of control, crashing into a building are you going to say..

OKAY THATS NOT GOOD!

??
"loads of cheesiness" and a couple of nit picks are two different things. Of course it has some bad one liners but not "loads".

how about the boat scenes....clearly a plot device that could only happen in a hollywood blockbuster, and not real life. They would have blown each other up with the quickness.

and then the big nasty looking prisoner, who looks to be the most feared, throws the explosive remote out of the window...give me a break

it was clearly a comic book world.
Last edited by mchekhov on July 27th, 2011, 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Pro
Law
talli wrote:how about the boat scenes....clearly a plot device that could only happen in a hollywood blockbuster, and not real life. They would have blown each other up with the quickness.
you would kill thousands of people with quickness?

Theres definitely some cheesy dialogue in TDK. Mostly thanks to Goyer, although I find the speech Gordon gives to his son at the end pretty fucking cheesy (still epic as balls though).

Nolan4Life wrote:Theres definitely some cheesy dialogue in TDK. Mostly thanks to Goyer, although I find the speech Gordon gives to his son at the end pretty fucking cheesy (still epic as balls though).
You're an idiot.

what about Batman jumping out of a window of a sky scraper to save Rachel

TDK follows so many rules of Hollywood Blockbusters. You guys shouldn't be in denial.

talli wrote:what about Batman jumping out of a window of a sky scraper to save Rachel

TDK follows so many rules of Hollywood Blockbusters. You guys shouldn't be in denial.
Hater.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Theres definitely some cheesy dialogue in TDK. Mostly thanks to Goyer, although I find the speech Gordon gives to his son at the end pretty fucking cheesy (still epic as balls though).
You're an idiot.
:modesty: