Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Is that skinny Christian real? :wtf:

Hardy obviously took steroids. It's really not even debatable.

yes... watch the film called The Machinist.

Baconboy wrote:Is that skinny Christian real? :wtf:
The Machinist. Watch it.

Forum Pro
Law
to question whether that picture of christian bale is real makes me wonder about the age group we are dealing with on nolanfans

Mason01 wrote:
Baconboy wrote:Is that skinny Christian real? :wtf:
The Machinist. Watch it.
NOW!

Law_of_4 wrote:to question whether that picture of christian bale is real makes me wonder about the age group we are dealing with on nolanfans
Baconboy's just a wee little lad.

i dont think it's as clear as that.

steroids cause back acne...but so does working out and ingesting large amounts of protein. This is a guy who went from being skinny to making a drastic change to his workout regimen and nutrition....the body naturally reacts to that kind of change. My friend swears off drinking protein because it gives him acne...its a very common thing. Luckily for him, he seems to still get big on just 3 meals a day and no supplements.

His size isnt close to being where it would be had he really been using steroids.

Crazy Eight wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:to question whether that picture of christian bale is real makes me wonder about the age group we are dealing with on nolanfans
:lol:

Crazy Eight wrote:
Aye, lassie.
And I just looked up skinny Chris Bale.