Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law wrote:Image

"That's a lovely, lovely .gif."
:D

Is that the prisoner that helps Bruce?

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
It's not oscar-nominated actor Tom Conti, its stunt coordinator and nolan-regular Tom Struthers.

Robin wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
It's not oscar-nominated actor Tom Conti, its stunt coordinator and nolan-regular Tom Struthers.
Oh good one. With the lightning he looks like Conti. And Hardy's like, "FEEL MY BOOBS", lol

SomeFrenchToast wrote: And Hardy's like, "FEEL MY BOOBS", lol
Imagining that scenario with the Bane voice just now was freaking beautiful.

Rewatching this scene, this might be my favorite "quiet" Bane scene. Hardy kills it and that jacket looks amazing

My favorite villain of all time. I said it. He dethroned Frank Booth for me. He's probably the most entertaining character Nolan bros will ever write. And although i thoroughly enjoyed Rises (my favorite of the trilogy) , i think the direction of the film could have been a little different capitalizing on Bane's character.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

Rewatching this scene, this might be my favorite "quiet" Bane scene. Hardy kills it and that jacket looks amazing
I was just thinking again yesterday how perfect Hardy's Bane voice was. Hardy wasn't afraid to do something different. The voice, like his eyes, conveyed so much. I'm sure that mask was difficult to breathe through, as it would have been for Bane, too, and that really comes across in the vocal performance. It adds a sense of physical effort that would be required merely to breathe and speak.

I don't know where this photo has been hiding for two years. :shock: :o :twothumbsup: