Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
When it comes to the deleted scenes, there were two. One is from when Bane was younger and shows how he injured his back (we only see the scar in the finished movie, not what caused it). The other one is after he is rescued from the prison and is being trained by the LOS (those are the "trainers" attacking him), where Ra's and Talia are both looking on. This latter flashback is in the novelization and is inserted during the final back story reveal at the end of the movie. I posted that section from the novel earlier in the thread and can repost if you'd like. The only part of that scene that survived in the final movie cut is that quick shot of Ra's face when he's looking rather a bit uneasy.

The early mask prototype is in the LOS training scene that was deleted.

Baniac wrote:When it comes to the deleted scenes, there were two. One is from when Bane was younger and shows how he injured his back (we only see the scar in the finished movie, not what caused it). The other one is after he is rescued from the prison and is being trained by the LOS (those are the "trainers" attacking him), where Ra's and Talia are both looking on. This latter flashback is in the novelization and is inserted during the final back story reveal at the end of the movie. I posted that section from the novel earlier in the thread and can repost if you'd like. The only part of that scene that survived in the final movie cut is that quick shot of Ra's face when he's looking rather a bit uneasy.

Thanks for this:-) I must have missed that post:( You don't have to go through the trouble of reposting it, but thank you:-) That makes more sense now! How many times have you seen this movie? just wondering. Have you always been a Bane fan? I wonder what the early mask looked like? I came across some sketches of early concept art for Bane awhile back, I wonder if any of these masks were the prototype mask? I hope we all get to see those scenes! :-)

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... oncept+Art

Queen of Hearts wrote:
Baniac wrote:When it comes to the deleted scenes, there were two. One is from when Bane was younger and shows how he injured his back (we only see the scar in the finished movie, not what caused it). The other one is after he is rescued from the prison and is being trained by the LOS (those are the "trainers" attacking him), where Ra's and Talia are both looking on. This latter flashback is in the novelization and is inserted during the final back story reveal at the end of the movie. I posted that section from the novel earlier in the thread and can repost if you'd like. The only part of that scene that survived in the final movie cut is that quick shot of Ra's face when he's looking rather a bit uneasy.

Thanks for this:-) I must have missed that post:( You don't have to go through the trouble of reposting it, but thank you:-) That makes more sense now! How many times have you seen this movie? just wondering. Have you always been a Bane fan? I wonder what the early mask looked like? I came across some sketches of early concept art for Bane awhile back, I wonder if any of these masks were the prototype mask? I hope we all get to see those scenes! :-)

http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... oncept+Art
I've seen it 6 times and plan at least twice more. I usually don't see movies multiple times; a rarity, so that tells you something. ;) No, I didn't know much about Bane before the movie. I purposely stayed away from anything about the movie so that it would be totally new and cool when I saw it. I only saw a couple of the trailers just a couple of times.

The costume designer said the early mask was sort of primitive and pieced together (*imagines duct tape* :lol: ).

mchekhov wrote:Bane doesn't "expand" are you nuts? That would completely break realism, immediately.

he has the disease, hence the scars.

inability to perceive pain means the person cannot understand when his body is being put in mortal danger by way of punches, blows, burns, or even gunshots. It is suggested that human awareness of painful stimuli is an evolutionarily necessary component of vulnerability to injury and death.

this disorder genetic disorder most often occurs in isolated villages, where the gene pool is more homogeneous

like the village in India

the image from the trailer where Bane climbs out of the well, is after he gets hurt severely
YOU ARE SO RIGHT MAN.

Baniac wrote:The costume designer said the early mask was sort of primitive and pieced together (*imagines duct tape* :lol: ).
If they have a Batman one, I don't see why there shouldn't be a Bane one.

I just realized that its not "Patience has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you." its really "Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you". :shock:
:batface: It makes so much sense
"When art imitates life"

Wow, I've never noticed how Bane growls "I'm necessary eviiiil.". This is just plain intimidating and amazing.

Everything is, of course, incredible. I can't get enough of "I AM the League of Shadows". Also, there should've been "Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on" as well. That line is so great.

And the lines from the Blackgate speech.

"The people..."