Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Symbol wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Such a great scene:

Thanks BlairCo & Jibran! Do you have the rest of that?

The part after the Gordon outing was where Bane really goes off the charts for me.
Sorry, I was searching through YouTube and I found this.

I recorded this one last night when I watched TDKR for second time.
Somehow remind me the assault of the value armor truck at the beginning of Heat.

Batman and Bane's fight is on youtube as well

Bane's speech in front of the prison is awesome. And, what I like about BANE is that besides being strong, merciless and dangerous, Bane has a soft side. He actually cries in that one scene. (Not going to reveal it here) but those who have seen the film I am sure you know which scene I am talking about.

BlairCo wrote:Such a great scene:

It's too bad that you couldnt view it in full view and up closer...it was more epic..I can remember everybody around me in the theater at the midnight premiere and they were glued to Bane during this part...his voice..his delivery..simply amazing and towards the end when he asked everybody if they accepted his resignation..the intent in Hardy's voice gave me chills..those last few sentences and his line 'of all the corrupt' DAMN! ....it was nery intense to watch.....YES! Love this scene... he had a lot of good ones.. :-) Definitely one of my fave scenes from Hardy! Amazing! Im going to see it again this Wednesday night.. there is so much more that Hardy does nonbverbally as well that I think is not noticed so much during the first viewing...Im curious to see what else I will pick up on. As controversial as his performance was..I still loved it and thought he did awesome. Here is an interview from Tom..sorry if this has already been posted. He was expecting some criticism for his role and interesting way of portraying Bane.. he takes risks..I like that:-)

Actor Tom Hardy plays Bane in the last film of the Batman trilogy The Dark Knight Rises. Hardy's "realism" and new approach to the muscular villain may "upset" fans, he says.

"[Director,] Nolan's take on [Bane] was intrinsically lateral because he has a way of wanting and desiring to breathe a realism and a lateral thought into that which has already come through the comic book world," Hardy said in an interview with MTV.

"I think largely that's going to upset some people, and there's some people that are going to really hang on to that. And I'm one of those people that really enjoys that actually, to be quite honest - carving a new way through something that's already a set piece on the planet."

When I first saw Tom Hardy in Star Trek: Nemesis, I had a feeling that he would go far. Ten years later, and he was delivered one of the most astounding comic book villains I have witnessed on the silver screen. His quirks and mannerism remain, but they are mixed with a palpable sense of rage, mockery, and devastating determination. This works to great effect in a character like Bane.

And I am certainly in agreement with the general consensus here on "Bane's Speech" ---incredible!

Theres only two lines I didnt like that he said in the film
"I am to fufill Ra's al Ghul's destiny!" Eh, a bit over the top

and

"Your precious armory, gratefully accepted!" cheesey as fuuuu
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Theres only two lines I didnt like that he said in the film

and

I loved those lines. Hes doing it in a mocking manor. It really suits his character.

Based4Life wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Theres only two lines I didnt like that he said in the film

and

I loved those lines. Hes doing it in a mocking manor. It really suits his character.
He isnt mocking
Ra's al Ghul's destiny. He really wants to do fulfill that.

Man watching this makes me want to go see it again so bad... :JGLface: