Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Bane looks like the ultimate badass in that last pic.

anonymity wrote:
Nolanoscopy wrote:
i've been saying this ALL DAY. No one seemed to care.
What have you been saying all day? What guy? There is clearly no guy? You're out of touch with reality. Come back my friend you've lost it. :lol:
Yeah Nolanoscopy. I was just kidding when I asked if a guy was a joke. What guy? There is no guy.

(If we pretend he's not there he'll go away) :think:

ryan4butler wrote:"This is the instrument of your liberation"
Bane wheels out bomb
:roll:
you can't possibly believe that.

Falcone wrote:
ryan4butler wrote:"This is the instrument of your liberation"
Bane wheels out bomb
:roll:
you can't possibly believe that.
The guy managed to sneak into the computer room in whatever psych ward he's currently staying at. Let him have his fun. His nap time is sure to be soon.

Are those set pics from a magazine or something or are they on the internet only? I'd love to have the one with Bats, Bane and Nolan framed, it's a really cool pic.

ManBat wrote:Are those set pics from a magazine or something or are they on the internet only? I'd love to have the one with Bats, Bane and Nolan framed, it's a really cool pic.
From an exhibition in Madrid. I have the same picture you mentioned set up as my desktop. It's awesome.

I think, ultimately, Bane effectively turns Gotham into a prison, since people can neither leave nor enter. It's the only environment he can survive in, seeing as he is born in prison. If the world is Ban's prison then he obviously thinks he's the one who should ule it, since he believes in the rule of th fittest. I think this film might very well explore the idea of people being trapped/imprisoned, both literally and metaphorically (ex. by being forced to be something or someone else, like Bruce Wayne having to become Batman and Batman having to become Bruce Wayne again).

I feel bad cause now, when i tell everyone that my fav villain is Bane, they'll think it's cause of this movie...

Bacon wrote:I feel bad cause now, when i tell everyone that my fav villain is Bane, they'll think it's cause of this movie...
That's sort of a hipster way of looking at it. Just like what you like. :) Fuck the noobs.

Batfan175 wrote:I think, ultimately, Bane effectively turns Gotham into a prison, since people can neither leave nor enter. It's the only environment he can survive in, seeing as he is born in prison. If the world is Ban's prison then he obviously thinks he's the one who should ule it, since he believes in the rule of th fittest. I think this film might very well explore the idea of people being trapped/imprisoned, both literally and metaphorically (ex. by being forced to be something or someone else, like Bruce Wayne having to become Batman and Batman having to become Bruce Wayne again).
Interesting thought :-)

Another shot..