Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
thedisabledcubicle wrote:
warnerg wrote: On another note why does he have one arm with the glove and the other covered with the long sleeve. Is there something under the long sleeve?
Looks like a gauntlet for a falcon to me. But I'd expect it to be much more scratched and battered if it was.
:lol: I thought of the same. Bane with a falcon on his arm would look awesome, even if we won't see it in this film.

I've been watching Guy Ritchie films lately and you know who I was thinking would make a great Bane if they went with a British interpretation of the character, Jason Statham.

He'd have to improve his acting abilities but compared to other action stars he's not bad. His build is perfect and I bet he'd have no problem gaining more muscle for the part. He is short but so is Hardy. And he's a bad ass fighter so the choreography would look great and he'd have no problem convincing the audience he could take Batman in a fight. Cause he's Jason Statham.

I'd still of course prefer Hardy anyday of course just saying as it crossed my mind.

anonymity wrote:I've been watching Guy Ritchie films lately and you know who I was thinking would make a great Bane if they went with a British interpretation of the character, Jason Statham.

He'd have to improve his acting abilities but compared to other action stars he's not bad. His build is perfect and I bet he'd have no problem gaining more muscle for the part. He is short but so is Hardy. And he's a bad ass fighter so the choreography would look great and he'd have no problem convincing the audience he could take Batman in a fight. Cause he's Jason Statham.

I'd still of course prefer Hardy anyday of course just saying as it crossed my mind.

i dont think he'd be able to bring as much depth as Hardy but I wouldn't mind him.

ironically, he was originally Refn's choice to play Bronson.

I can't stand Statham as an actor. He's good in Snatch, but that's it. His American accent makes me cringe, but he wouldn't need that for Bane.

Statham seems like a much 'dumber' actor than Hardy. Hardy has some gravitas and panache; Statham just wants to be an action-hero.

Ya he might have a good look for bane but I don't think he can create the depth the character deserves.

Hell No

Statham acts the same in all his films.

If not Hardy, I would suggest Edward Norton, maybe maybe maybe Colin Farrell.

Shia Labeouf

Nolan4Life wrote:Shia Labeouf
Troll.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:Shia Labeouf
Troll.
Someone had to do it.

Nolan4Life wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Troll.
Someone had to do it.
No, they didn't. You had to.