Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Crazy Eight wrote:
agentofoblivion wrote:Its kinda depressing that actors always do this. Instead of sticking up for the minority, they throw them under the bus and laugh with the rest of us. Tom Hardy kinda comes off like a pussy here imo
What the hell are you blabbering on about? You are aware that Tom's set to marry his two year girlfriend soon, right? It's not like he went on a hate filled homosexual tirade after the article was published... How is clarification being a "pussy"?

And dude... Tom's played a gay character... if he was homophobic he wouldn't have taken the role.
whether he is gay or not is irrelevent. The point is that instead of defending a group of people that have been an all frequent target, he chooses to make homophobic remarks and trash the writer. He should have been a lot more tasteful with his remarks. And seriously, do you have any opinions of your own? Or do you just lurk in the shadows and pounce on others? grow up dude

Forum Pro
Law
hey man if you're gay its okay.. we are all here for you..

Law_of_4 wrote:hey man if you're gay its okay.. we are all here for you..
That's funny... :facepalm: Exactly what I'm talking about, don't be a HOMOPHOBE!!!

Crazy Eight wrote:And dude... Tom's played a gay character... if he was homophobic he wouldn't have taken the role.
Yeah and Mel Gibson is making a movie about Maccabee. what's your point?

agentofoblivion wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:And dude... Tom's played a gay character... if he was homophobic he wouldn't have taken the role.
Yeah and Mel Gibson is making a movie about Maccabee. what's your point?
:lol:

allstarr55js wrote:
agentofoblivion wrote: Yeah and Mel Gibson is making a movie about Maccabee. what's your point?
Thank u lol wasn't sure anybody would get that

i don't really see how what he said is homophobic...he said he never had a cock in his ass, which is what happens during gay sex, i assume....so he said he never had gay sex

everybody that denies having gay sex is homophobic?

agentofoblivion wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:
What the hell are you blabbering on about? You are aware that Tom's set to marry his two year girlfriend soon, right? It's not like he went on a hate filled homosexual tirade after the article was published... How is clarification being a "pussy"?

And dude... Tom's played a gay character... if he was homophobic he wouldn't have taken the role.
whether he is gay or not is irrelevent. The point is that instead of defending a group of people that have been an all frequent target, he chooses to make homophobic remarks and trash the writer. He should have been a lot more tasteful with his remarks. And seriously, do you have any opinions of your own? Or do you just lurk in the shadows and pounce on others? grow up dude
Defend them? He was clarifying misquotes about his sexuality... hell, he even said that homosexuals don't bother him. Stop looking for a reason to be offended.

Don't you even fucking being to lecture me on homophobia. Unless you just wrote a 2 page essay on how illogical homophobia is last week as well, than shut the fuck up. Unless you've countered homophobia at a private school for the last 3 years, than shut the fuck up. Don't presume judgement. Nothing I've said leads to the conclusion that I'm homophobic, or that Tom is. Telling me to grow up... maybe actually assess the situation with common sense and basic logic before calling someone a homophobe and pouncing on them for clarifying mistakes made about their sexuality. Get your illogical and plain idiotic conclusions out of here.

talli wrote:i don't really see how what he said is homophobic...he said he never had a cock in his ass, which is what happens during gay sex, i assume....so he said he never had gay sex

everybody that denies having gay sex is homophobic?
I agree it is not homophobic really but he did not really have to phrase it like that. :lol:
Defend them? He was clarifying misquotes about his sexuality... hell, he even said that homosexuals don't bother him. Stop looking for a reason to be offended.

Don't you even fucking being to lecture me on homophobia. Unless you just wrote a 2 page essay on how illogical homophobia is last week as well, than shut the fuck up. Unless you've countered homophobia at a private school for the last 3 years, than shut the fuck up. Don't presume judgement. Nothing I've said leads to the conclusion that I'm homophobic, or that Tom is. Telling me to grow up... maybe actually assess the situation with common sense and basic logic before calling someone a homophobe and pouncing on them for clarifying mistakes made about their sexuality. Get your illogical and plain idiotic conclusions out of here.

Actually, I never "pounced" on anyone. I just felt offended that instead of him saying "you know, I'm not, but it doesn't really matter." he went so far as to say he never stuck his penis in another male. Instead of brushing it off, he made a point to everyone that he isn't gay, by turning it into some sort of repulsive act he couldn't stand being assosiated with. Whether or not you want to defend him is your choice. And always, you resort to petty name calling. Have an intelligent argument for once.