Tom Hardy as Bane

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Batman-News.com wrote:
George wrote: If it's announced I may remain skeptical. I guess Nolan's track record with substances is better than tech machines (there better not be a microwave emitter or cell phone machine in TDKR...), but even some of the more comic book-ish aspects of characters really stick out for me when all other aspects of Nolan's Batman films remain so grounded (well, maybe just Two Face's face).
I was (pleasantly) surprised that Nolan went with such an unrealistic looking Two-Face. That's why I think Bane will be more than just a strong guy. I think he'll incorporate some classic elements of Bane in his own way, just like he did with The Joker. What that may be... I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out! :)
yes indeed,Two-Face was really unrealistic indeed,but if i say such a thing about that people say i'am crazy :neutral:

Bane will (i hope) more realistic indeed,just like ducard you know.

yes indeed,Two-Face was really unrealistic indeed,but if i say such a thing about that people say i'am crazy :neutral:

Indeed.

BatMotor wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote: I was (pleasantly) surprised that Nolan went with such an unrealistic looking Two-Face. That's why I think Bane will be more than just a strong guy. I think he'll incorporate some classic elements of Bane in his own way, just like he did with The Joker. What that may be... I have no idea, but I can't wait to find out! :)

You're not crazy, just confused, and I disagree with both of you. Considering how Two-Face was created, how long the Two-Face persona was alive in TDK, and that in an attempt to stay true to the comics (damaging only half of his face even though it's almost impossible for that to happen in real life) it was as realistic as it could get within the limits of the film.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

i thought Two Face was very realistic in appearance. He had a burned face...whats not realistic about that?

talli wrote:i thought Two Face was very realistic in appearance. He had a burned face...whats not realistic about that?
+1

talli wrote:i thought Two Face was very realistic in appearance. He had a burned face...whats not realistic about that?
they way it was burned and what was left,you cant stand after that.

VERRY UNREALISTIC.

Yeah you can't talk with a half-burned face with no lips. :facepalm:

Nolans Batman films = heightened reality.

It's one thing to have a burned face and another to walk around like that (with OPEN wounds) without getting medical attention and obviously without covering your flesh from dust or any other germs. It's impossible to walk around like that because you won't stand the pain. Not to mention when you're burned to the flesh like he was, you need between 6 to 8 months to recover from it. By recover I mean remove each crust and each rotten layer of skin hundreds of times before surgically implant new skin. He looked like he got out of the hospital in just 1 to 2 weeks (in the movie was 1 to 2 days) since his accident so that makes it impossible to stay with your face exposed like that. You talk like a burned face it's a walk in the park lol. :facepalm:

PS: not to mention talking, drinking and the simple sweat will make you cry to death instantly if you look like Two-Face did. And what's with the white teeth ? lol.

it's really an OMG moment if people say "Hey it's possible in real-life what happened with two-face,in real-life you also can walk with a half burned face like that" :facepalm:

Damn :facepalm:

Well, I heard that a burn like that actual destroys the nerves in the skin so Harvey would feel little to no pain. I ain't a doctor though.