[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Never wrote Knightfall?
Nope. I doubt Mr. Caine wrote Knighfall.

Where Batman actually breaks his back in one of the first scenes?
Is that a question?

AAA
Crazy Eight wrote:
Never wrote Knightfall?

Where Batman actually breaks his back in one of the first scenes?
Is that a question?
Sorry, I mixed up the words, I'm not a born english speaker ^^ But it's hard to see people discussing this story when it's allready there, Knightfall, one of the most legendary Batman comics where Batman gets his back broken my bane and gets Azrael, a new batman who gets a villain later on and gets beaten up by Batman at the end, who rises again after his back healed. So get your facts straight, this is just a rumor based on the story of the comic book, and nothing completely new, and it's stupid to say this story couldn't be good when it's there and incredible.

the ending will be a very iconic image for sure...it has to be

AAA wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:

Is that a question?
Sorry, I mixed up the words, I'm not a born english speaker ^^ But it's hard to see people discussing this story when it's allready there, Knightfall, one of the most legendary Batman comics where Batman gets his back broken my bane and gets Azrael, a new batman who gets a villain later on and gets beaten up by Batman at the end, who rises again after his back healed. So get your facts straight, this is just a rumor based on the story of the comic book, and nothing completely new, and it's stupid to say this story couldn't be good when it's there and incredible.

i think we can be pretty certain that azrael or robin will never touch Nolan's Batman universe

its possible that 'Batman will get hurt in the first act...with Cat woman stepping up his place to be Gotham's vigilante, one who's complex morality produces an issue for Bruce.

but I'd hate to see Bane break Batman without all the build up leading up to it...I wanna see Bane plan and mastermind every detail of his plan

Around the middle of the film (the chase/batpod Scene in TDK) Bane and Batman will throw down and Bane will ruff him up a bit.

But he won't break his back. The next 25 to 30 min of the film we be Batman recovering from his wounds and thinking if he should be Batman or if he can save the day. Whatever.

Then the next 30 to 35 min of the film will be setting up a the awesome climax where Bale loses his mask and fights a shirtless Hardy. Epic much. Oh plus there surrounded by fire or something.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:the awesome climax where Bale loses his mask and fights a shirtless Hardy.

It would be such an awesome scene. Bane finds the batcave and they duke it out in there.......and somehow cause a fire. Batman defeats Bane and trys to take him to saftey but can't make it out in time if he has to drag Bane's buff ass around.

So he has to make the choice to leave him or try and make it out. Oh and I see Bane and Batman having great respect for each other. So its gonna be hard to just leave him there. Much drama. Then Batman either saves em or leaves em I don't really care.

And he hangs it up. Since he cave was just destoryed he didn't feel like making another one.
Say Girl

theweatherman wrote:
RomanM wrote:Batman's identity being exposed to all of Gotham? Yeah... no.
Nolan has said this would be an end to his take on Batman. I can't think of a better and more dramatic ending than Batman being exposed to some important people in Gotham and him having step into his father's shoes and become a hero with a face. The emotional arc of the trilogy is how Bruce Wayne identifies himself, the conclusion needs to deal with this. Either he determines he must be Batman forever (which seems boring to me). Or he realizes he no longer needs Batman and leaves the persona behind.
This.

Redsmile wrote:It would be such an awesome scene. Bane finds the batcave and they duke it out in there.......and somehow cause a fire. Batman defeats Bane and trys to take him to saftey but can't make it out in time if he has to drag Bane's buff ass around.

So he has to make the choice to leave him or try and make it out. Oh and I see Bane and Batman having great respect for each other. So its gonna be hard to just leave him there. Much drama. Then Batman either saves em or leaves em I don't really care.

And he hangs it up. Since he cave was just destoryed he didn't feel like making another one.
this is :thumbdown:

chee wrote:
Redsmile wrote:the awesome climax where Bale loses his mask and fights a shirtless Hardy.
That .gif is win!

ALSO, I CAN HAZ THIS MR. NOLAN!? :JGLface: