[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Balefan wrote:
talli wrote:

batman doesnt have a son
Bruce have a son with her...his name is Damian!
batman doesnt have a son...in nolan's universe

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Vasticity wrote:How about Bane hits batman in the back of the head really hard, giving Batman Anterograde amnesia, and he has to figure out who raped and murdered Catwoman, with his liar friend Jim Gordon? :o
Gordon: You know how many towns, how many guys called James G? Or John G? Shit, Bruce, I'm a fuckin' James G.
Bruce: Your name's Commissioner.
Gordon: My *city* calls me Commissioner. My name's James W Gordon.
:batface:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gib sigs

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Vasticity wrote:How about Bane hits batman in the back of the head really hard, giving Batman Anterograde amnesia, and he has to figure out who raped and murdered Catwoman, with his liar friend Jim Gordon? :o
Gordon: You know how many towns, how many guys called James G? Or John G? Shit, Bruce, I'm a fuckin' James G.
DEAR GAWD. :batface:

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
Best post in this entire thread :clap:

At the final act of the movie it turns out Cher is the catwoman suit :batface: (shock)

BatMotor wrote:At the final act of the movie it turns out Cher is the catwoman suit :batface: (shock)
Better yet, it'll turn out BRUCE is in the catwoman suit!

^ :lol:

The title TDKR suggests a positive outcome. Bane might beat the crap out of Batman, but by the end of the film, you can expect to see the Batman in top shape. He might become temporarily injured, but Mr. Wayne has lots of loose ends to take care of. I doubt that we will see Bane actually snap Batman's spinal column. :batface:

Ive been wondering about how the movie will end. Batman Begins ended with Batman flying away. The Dark Knight ended with Batman riding away. I wonder if The Dark Knight Rises will have Batman running away fromt he bat signal like in Batman Forever or Batman and Robin, but of course with less cheese and corn. Though maybe itll end like in Burton's first Batman where Batman is looking up at the bat signal as he stands on a tower. Whatever itll be itll be an ending showing triumph and strength since we all know Gotham will again accept Batman as their protector.

AAA
Mr. Caine wrote:
BatMotor wrote: Why?
Well if you think watching Batmen drink tea while siting in whellchair will be interesting...
Never wrote Knightfall? One of the best Batman comics ever written? Where Batman actually breaks his back in one of the first scenes?