[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Law_of_4 wrote:So ..
anyone remember that set pic of Bane with the bottom of his mask off, while being filmed?
Wonder what that might entail ..
EDIT: Yeah, never mind, that's not what you were talking about. I moved my tangential thoughts over to the prologue page.
Last edited by EnzoTheBaker on December 19th, 2011, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Law_of_4 wrote:
That may just be so Tom can breathe easily between takes.

Forum Pro
Law
Doesn't it look like Wally is filming though?

Law_of_4 wrote:Doesn't it look like Wally is filming though?
:think:

This has me curious...
is it confirmed that Bane is involved with the tumblers/batpod/batwing chase scene? We definitely see Miranda and Catwoman exit this building. And It's clear that Batman leaves at some point, but what about Bane? Could this be his final scene?

George wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote:Doesn't it look like Wally is filming though?

This has me curious...
is it confirmed that Bane is involved with the tumblers/batpod/batwing chase scene? We definitely see Miranda and Catwoman exit this building. And It's clear that Batman leaves at some point, but what about Bane? Could this be his final scene?
Bane was NOT seen in any of the vehicles during the HEMTT & Tumblers vs Batwing & "Catpod" chase.

I believe Bane is defeated in a clash with Batman during the City Hall riot.
The fight continues inside, where rumors have us believe that Miranda Tate stabs Batman from behind.
Cue Miranda and the mercenaries rushing to the Tumblers.

Expect an emotional scene intercut with a flashback of Young Talia al Ghul played by Joey King.

JONATHAN3D wrote:
George wrote:

This has me curious...
Bane was NOT seen in any of the vehicles during the HEMTT & Tumblers vs Batwing & "Catpod" chase.

I believe Bane is defeated in a clash with Batman during the City Hall riot.
The fight continues inside, where rumors have us believe that Miranda Tate stabs Batman from behind.
Cue Miranda and the mercenaries rushing to the Tumblers.

Expect an emotional scene intercut with a flashback of Young Talia al Ghul played by Joey King.
I hope the Joey King flashbacks are interspersed rather than only being shown right as they're necessary near the end.

after reading this theory im convinced alfred will die and that plate of food bruce is walking too on the trailer in wayne manor is alfreds "last supper"

That picture of Bane doesn't really convince me his mask is off at all. It's a weird angle. But it sure does look submissive doesn't it.

nobody really know the ending of the movie.. not even the actors because nolan said he is doing the ending in full CGI.. so

Mattman wrote:nobody really know the ending of the movie.. not even the actors because nolan said he is doing the ending in full CGI.. so
Don't believe his lies.