[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
well we know wayne enterprise has worked with the military before, but its hard to have a military cameo, theyre either in the movie or not in the movie and if theyre in it takes so much away from the other characters. it does make sense that bats is under investigation by government and what not, but i dont see batman beating the government and i dont think thats the message that nolan wants to send either, one man taking down the military or CIA. right now hes a vigilante, hes considered a murderer but hes not on a terrorist list yet or anything.

sapporostar wrote:well we know wayne enterprise has worked with the military before, but its hard to have a military cameo, theyre either in the movie or not in the movie and if theyre in it takes so much away from the other characters. it does make sense that bats is under investigation by government and what not, but i dont see batman beating the government and i dont think thats the message that nolan wants to send either, one man taking down the military or CIA. right now hes a vigilante, hes considered a murderer but hes not on a terrorist list yet or anything.
Yeah, I agree. Although I would still find it interesting if some CIA or FBI agent was searching for him with the police and Gordon of course... 8-)

Read that locked thread about Bane's teddy bear and thought about this:
IF Nolan were to reference the comics and use the bear, maybe it could be in the supposed sports arena scene. The bear is a giveaway item like they sometimes give at games and it's announced on the PA by Bane or one of his associates that one or some of the bears have a bomb in them...
(I'm only putting spoiler tags so I don't get banned, because that idea is probably sh*t).

Bane really has a teddy bear in the comics? I thought it was a joke! :silent: :lol:

Eclecticians: not a bad idea. :)

Maybe Bane IS one of the football players? Just wondering!
Sigs???

eclecticians wrote:Read that locked thread about Bane's teddy bear and thought about this:
IF Nolan were to reference the comics and use the bear, maybe it could be in the supposed sports arena scene. The bear is a giveaway item like they sometimes give at games and it's announced on the PA by Bane or one of his associates that one or some of the bears have a bomb in them...
(I'm only putting spoiler tags so I don't get banned, because that idea is probably sh*t).
It's not a bad idea, but it feels more at home in a Burton Batman film than one of Nolan's.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Maybe Bane IS one of the football players? Just wondering!
I... I just... I can't... just... just leave. Just go away.

LOL sowwy just a thought :P :silent:
Sigs???

Are these posters all Nolan's ideas or does someone do it for him? I would assume they are Nolan's, since he is a highly symbolic person, so you would think makes the posters symbolic.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Remember that "fake script" from a while ago? There have already been some pretty weird coincidences found so far. I think I found another one...
In the script, the opening scene takes place at Ognenny Ostrov prison. The translation for Ognenny Ostrov is "Fire Island". The prison is solely used for prisoners (mostly serial killers) facing the death penalty.

The latest set pics from Cardington show Russian military vehicles and Tom Hardy on the scene.

Will Bane be an escapee from Fire Island?
The fire rises!