[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:
Batcat wrote: Aaaaw this is too predictable, I had already figured it out from the start :problem:
Maybe I received a script with a false ending :think:
I was getting my hopes up and now you're telling me it's false :brick: :lol:

indiefilmconnor Because apparently it would make him rise in the litteral sens ( :lol: ) and for Gotham citizen...

That´s so ridiculous. :lol:

Banes Teddy bear, Osito, is Posion Ivy

About the new characters Daggett and Stryver...
Daggett could be Roland Daggett, a villain from Batman - The Animated Series.

Stryver is a barrister in Dicken's A Tale of Two Cities. This is the second reference to ATOTC coming from the TDKR camp (the first being, "the fire rises"). Could this book be an influence on the plot of Nolan's final Batman film?

The_Maestro wrote:About the new characters Daggett and Stryver...

Stryver is a barrister in Dicken's A Tale of Two Cities. This is the second reference to ATOTC coming from the TDKR camp (the first being, "the fire rises"). Could this book be an influence on the plot of Nolan's final Batman film?
Can't it be false names so that we don't know who these characters (Daggett and Stryver) are? :think:

Batcat wrote:
The_Maestro wrote:About the new characters Daggett and Stryver...

Can't it be false names so that we don't know who these characters (Daggett and Stryver) are? :think:
Yeah, I think that's possible. But even if it's just a fake name, it's still interesting that they chose a name from Dickens.

I wouldn't mind some military action in TDKR. So long as Nolan can pull it off where it doesn't get too crowded I'd expect the government to turn its head toward Gotham. In this day and age of media, the kind of things Batman has done in the last two films don't go unnoticed by the rest of the country.

A man that single handedly takes out entire swat teams is someone I think the US Government would feel is worth looking into.

Bane could be former military. I actually envisioned him before on film as growing up among the military. It can be as harsh an environment as a prison.

anonymity wrote:I wouldn't mind some military action in TDKR. So long as Nolan can pull it off where it doesn't get too crowded I'd expect the government to turn its head toward Gotham. In this day and age of media, the kind of things Batman has done in the last two films don't go unnoticed by the rest of the country.

A man that single handedly takes out entire swat teams is someone I think the US Government would feel is worth looking into.

Bane could be former military. I actually envisioned him before on film as growing up among the military. It can be as harsh an environment as a prison.

this is very true....its worth noting, that some of the sides provided on breakdown were dialogue taking place in a military battle

anonymity wrote:I wouldn't mind some military action in TDKR. So long as Nolan can pull it off where it doesn't get too crowded I'd expect the government to turn its head toward Gotham. In this day and age of media, the kind of things Batman has done in the last two films don't go unnoticed by the rest of the country.

Military or some organization like the FBI or the CIA would also be searching for a guy like him, isn't it? :think:

I'd actually find it kind of silly if they weren't there to some extent.