[SPOILERS] TDKR Plot Speculation

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
talli wrote:
Lukestarkiller90 wrote:Josh Pence is reportedly playing Ra's Al Ghul 30 years before the events in BB...

In BB, Bruce celebrates his 30th Birthday...
:D :D :D

(Just something I noticed)

well at this point all we have is speculation...

you're saying that Ras had some kind of influence on Bruce from his early age? Maybe Bane plays into it somehow as well...is he like a twin separated at birth?

I honestly have no idea. This is really just something I thought of when I read the report. I just find it interesting that it specifically matches up with Bruce' s age which could mean any number of things. And yes I know how ridiculous the speculation has been(apparently Blake is a real character the comics with ties to the Joker), this is just something I wanted to throw out.

But you know, now that you mentioned it(and I do not mean to come off as a obsessed fanboy) I remember reading somewhere that there was run in the comics where Bane believed that Bruce was his brother because of he found out Thomas Wayne was in his home country during 9 months before he was born. Of course that was not the case but still.

Who knows, maybe Bane will think that he is related to Bruce in the film.

Maybe Ras and Thomas Wayne are like Magneto and Xavier...both want to save the world but through different means

we'll see

i'm 100% certain the Blake/Joker thing is just ridiculous fanboy reaching. There's no way that stupid cartoon has any significance to the character.

Lukestarkiller90 wrote:Josh Pence is reportedly playing Ra's Al Ghul 30 years before the events in BB...

In BB, Bruce celebrates his 30th Birthday...
:D :D :D

(Just something I noticed)
That is actually pretty interesting. I do have to say even though its likely a very small scene I am most intrigued by a young Ras' al Ghul being in this.

I doubt it has any importance, but whatever.

chee wrote:I doubt it has any importance, but whatever.
+1000

it will maybe be a scene of 1minute.

This might be a possibility..30 years ago ra's finds a boy and raises him as favorite student.The boy is bane and he comes to gotham to have his revenge on bruce.

Clown wrote:This might be a possibility..30 years ago ra's finds a boy and raises him as favorite student.The boy is bane and he comes to gotham to have his revenge on bruce.
So basically, Ra's trains Bane in prison - Bane regards him as a father figure and wants revenge for Ra's death (mirroring the situation in Begins where Bruce wants revenge for his parents' deaths) which is what brings him to Gotham.

Clown wrote:This might be a possibility..30 years ago ra's finds a boy and raises him as favorite student.The boy is bane and he comes to gotham to have his revenge on bruce.
That would be a cheesy way of storytelling,something like what only could happen in a marvel movie.

BatMotor wrote:
That would be a cheesy way of storytelling,something like what only could happen in a marvel movie.
It is indeed cheesy,but it is not a bad idea.what theory can you propose to explain young ra's?

Clown wrote:
BatMotor wrote: That would be a cheesy way of storytelling,something like what only could happen in a marvel movie.
It is indeed cheesy,but it is not a bad idea.what theory can you propose to explain young ra's?
Young ra's just in a flashback introducing Bane and that he tells Bane to infilltrate in Gotham and change things in the way
TLOS wants,but Bruce hears about Bane and he's plans and Bruce comes back to halt bane from doing those strange things.

Young ra's is just in the movie for introducing bane,nothing else.