Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
That Lakers game pic is exactly the Bane haircut by the way, surprised everyone was thinking he was Hugo Strange

So do y'all think Talia is out? Aren't there supposedly two key female roles?

RomanM wrote:
talli wrote:

don't think Nolan is the type of guy who cares
He will have a mask. I don't see the issue with him having a mask. They threw a sack over Cillian's head 3 TIMES ALREADY! Whether the mask looks the same or not is entirely up for debate, but there will be a mask.
That's because Cillian looks like a little girl.

^^^Huh?

Very interested to see Hathaway's work. Pfiefer was pretty fantastic as Catwoman.

Three villains and we start moving into Spiderman 3 territory. I say no Talia. Not because I dislike the character, quite the opposite.
Last edited by RomanM on January 19th, 2011, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

talli wrote:
S.Jenkis wrote:
Bane without his mask is like the Joker without his white face.

don't think Nolan is the type of guy who cares
He cares about the source material

RomanM wrote:^^^Huh?

Very interested to see Hathaway's work. Pfiefer was pretty fantastic as Catwoman.

It was a joke, haha. Glad to see sarcasm translates well lol.

And anyway, I don't want Anne to be sexy. I want her to be scary.

bosk wrote:
RomanM wrote:^^^Huh?

So you want Michelle Pfiefer 2.0?

I think she should be a carbon copy of what Bale does. Socialite, super ritzy, and sultry one second. Next second she's committing crimes and has a completely mischievous alter ego. I don't know if I could buy her go the dark psycho Catwoman route. Simply based on her looks.

talli wrote:Image

:)

:o

:shock:

:clap:
Awesome pics! :clap:

I think I'm in love.

RomanM wrote:
bosk wrote:

So you want Michelle Pfiefer 2.0?

I think she should be a carbon copy of what Bale does. Socialite, super ritzy, and sultry one second. Next second she's committing crimes and has a completely mischievous alter ego. I don't know if I could buy her go the dark psycho Catwoman route. Simply based on her looks.
I agree with you in that aspect but it'd be nice to see Hathaway take on a much darker persona. I'm skeptical that she can do it but with her talent she may be able to do just about anything.