Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Oh yeah... here we go again like we did when ledger was chosen to play the joker...

everybody was "oh christ" and all that... just move on and wait for the movie to come out... stop speculating over nothing... :roll:

Anne Hathaway is one of the best actresses of her generation and I'm sure she will manage to do an amazing job by portraying Selina Kyle/Catwoman... Should I remind you that it's Nolan who's working on this movie and he will not let something shitty to happen?

Bane is a fictional character and hard to imagine in Nolan's universe but... if they give him the proper history and the proper looks then Bane could be the best thing you ever saw... not to mention Hardy is a brilliant actor... he does things that only actors like Gary Oldman do... :D

RIFA wrote:Oh yeah... here we go again like we did when ledger was chosen to play the joker...

everybody was "oh christ" and all that... just move on and wait for the movie to come out... stop speculating over nothing... :roll:
the most reasonable thing to do imo

Vader182 wrote:I don't think he's revealed all the casting either. There'll certainly be minor characters that'll pop up, and who knows, Sal might even be back.

I don't completely understand all the hate. I wasn't pleased with the choices, and would probably be happier with a few other ones, but really, this is Christopher Frakking Nolan. Look at what the man has accomplished. He hasn't let us down yet, and I think it's completely irrational and presumptuous to write off the success of TDKR on villains you don't like. Do you really think he would've picked these specific villains if he didn't have an 'ace in the hole.'

And to those going on about how he casts womenly poorly, Katie Holmes wasn't good in BB but she certainly wasn't bad, and yeah, Maggie was pretty terrible but look at all his other films and especially Inception. Marion and Page are fantastic.

Nolan is my favorite (and is many of everyones here as well) director for a reason. He's a cinematic genius who understands the language of film arguably better than any director working today.

He will deliver.
His "ace in the hole" will be THE STORY!
As in all his films and isn't filmmaking above all about telling a captivating story?
Nolan surely has an awesome story up his sleeve and the chosen villains are exactly the ones to bring it on!
It is completely ridiculous in my opinion to rate character choice or portrayal higher than the story itself - and that in advance! :shock:

Both characters are determined to challenge Batman's DARK EDGES of his PSYCHE - both in a different area of course! And if that isn't a good foundation for a great story, ...

Image - Female Two-Face :o :shock:[/quote]
Looks like a zombie.Nolans version of Two-Face really looks like a Zombie.One the few things that was bad in TDKR.

So are we assuming that Two-Face is in TDKR?

Anyone have a summary of Bane's back-story please? (preferably from the comics)
EDIT: Read "Bane 101" thread. :thumbup:
Last edited by the_red_ninja on January 20th, 2011, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

the_red_ninja wrote:So are we assuming that Two-Face is in TDKR?

Anyone have a summary of Bane's back-story please? (preferably from the comics)
No!

ok...
Now I really really wanna get my hands on this script-- that's if the script is even ready yet :think:

no Strange :x