Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle, Hardy as Bane!

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://twitter.com/AnneHatthaway

March 2nd: Guess who's the new catwoman in "Dark Knight Rises" movie.... ME! I'm so excited with this new project, I'll start filming this friday. 4:46 PM Mar 2nd via web

March 5th: On set filming 'The Dark Knight Rises' The film will be relased this 2012. Tom Hardy & Christian Bale, I love working with both!(:

Filming starts this early? Damn. :silent:

i dont think thats a real account.

talli wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:http://twitter.com/AnneHatthaway

March 2nd: Guess who's the new catwoman in "Dark Knight Rises" movie.... ME! I'm so excited with this new project, I'll start filming this friday. 4:46 PM Mar 2nd via web

March 5th: On set filming 'The Dark Knight Rises' The film will be relased this 2012. Tom Hardy & Christian Bale, I love working with both!(:

Filming starts this early? Damn. :silent:

i dont think thats a real account.
Obviously!!!!!

If this is fake, then why does celebrities like Conan O'Brien, James Franco, Dolly Parton, Perez Hilton, Ellen Degeneres, Adam Lambert, Ryan Seacrest, Charlie Sheen, and E! Online follow this twitter account then? :lol:
Last edited by Dragon_316ca on March 5th, 2011, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dragon_316ca wrote:If this is fake, then why does celebrities like Conan O'Brien, James Franco, Dolly Parton, Perez Hilton, Ellen Degeneres, Adam Lambert, Ryan Seacrest, Charlie Sheen, and E! Online following this twitter account then? :lol:

it would have been verified if it was the real her. and they don't follow her, she follows them

apw
Also they list her location as LA when I'm almost certain she lives in New York. And her surname is spelt wrong.

apw wrote:Also they list her location as LA when I'm almost certain she lives in New York. And her surname is spelt wrong.
Yes, it is. Plus, Bale is still in China and I think Hardy is also still filming another movie.

... aaand debunked.

What's next? Christian Bale updates his facebook with the fact that Rises is already coming out this summer :o ?
@sammyjankis88

Dragon_316ca wrote:If this is fake, then why does celebrities like Conan O'Brien, James Franco, Dolly Parton, Perez Hilton, Ellen Degeneres, Adam Lambert, Ryan Seacrest, Charlie Sheen, and E! Online follow this twitter account then? :lol:
lol you mad cause you fell for it?

all those names you mentioned, other than Conan... they're not really the sharpest tools in the shed :roll:
besides it would have something like this next to it

and the film coming out "this 2012"? Sounds pretty asinine

oh and also I'm pretty sure Anne Hathaway knows how to spell her name

talli wrote:
Dragon_316ca wrote:If this is fake, then why does celebrities like Conan O'Brien, James Franco, Dolly Parton, Perez Hilton, Ellen Degeneres, Adam Lambert, Ryan Seacrest, Charlie Sheen, and E! Online following this twitter account then? :lol:

it would have been verified if it was the real her. and they don't follow her, she follows them
Thanks for the clarification. Now I'm convinced it's fake. :think: