Nolan is looking to shoot The Dark Knight Rises in Asia

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

Hmmm...interesting. I wonder what this man has in store for us there. :D

I hope Chris Nolan feels better soon. :batface:

Batman-News.com wrote:This will certainly add fuel to the Talia al Ghul rumors but it can be anything.
Yea, oh boy. I can feel the fanboys typing up her name as we speak. :batface:

chee wrote:
Batman-News.com wrote:This will certainly add fuel to the Talia al Ghul rumors but it can be anything.
Yea, oh boy. I can feel the fanboys typing up her name as we speak. :batface:
I've already read it about 10 times since I posted this news. I'd much rather see Catwoman than Talia.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

I'm still ambivalent about who I would rather see, but I just hope that neither of them will make an appearance.

But in Nolan I trust, so, work your magic, Mr. Nolan.

It doesn't add fuel to anything. lol Talia or otherwise. Can't wait to see what's in store with this film.

chee wrote:Image

Hmmm...interesting. I wonder what this man has in store for us there. :D

I hope Chris Nolan feels better soon. :batface:
Thanks for making it simple and posting the tweet :D

I too suspect this /might/ hint at Talia, but I suppose it's a bit difficult to predict Nolan.

Rashad28 wrote:It doesn't add fuel to anything. lol Talia or otherwise. Can't wait to see what's in store with this film.
It does a little, people are already assuming that this might hint at Talia (can you blame them?). It's kind of like when New Orleans was in the mix people thought it meant Killer Croc was the villain. Next we'll hear that Nolan is looking to shoot in Alaska and has changed his mind about Mr. Freeze... ;)
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Nolan scouting an asian location does NOT give weight to the talia rumor. When we knew he was scouting asia for TDK did everyone automatically say "Talia is in!" Maybe, but we know she wasn't afterall. Come on WB give us the cast so we can put a rest to all of this speculation.

Anyways, this shouldn't be a surprise Batman was in asia in Begins and TDK. I wonder why its in this time?

As for me I don't want Catwoman or Talia, if I had to choose though Id want Talia.

Thanks for the info Batman-News.com