[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Celestin wrote:Image

2004? Interesting...
Could it have anything to do with Talia Al Ghul changing her identity to Miranda Tate?

weeeeiiiirrrrdddd.... 2004....

CroissantRoll wrote:I'm going to the Tumbler Tour Saturday! Was wanting to know if any NF members have gone yet? The first 50 people in line dressed as a Batman character get a ticket to a special screening of TDKR. Was just wondering how early should I show up? And were there many people dressed up when you went?
I'm going Saturday too!!! Mall of Georgia?!?!?! The tour starts at 3.

2004? Interesting...
Could it have anything to do with Talia Al Ghul changing her identity to Miranda Tate?
I think I'll need to read that at least 5 times for it to sink in...

2004? Interesting...
Mirana Tate was said by Cottilard to be a person working for wayne ent. to make the company more ecologically friendly
Brave New World

MSUspartans2211 wrote:
CroissantRoll wrote:I'm going to the Tumbler Tour Saturday! Was wanting to know if any NF members have gone yet? The first 50 people in line dressed as a Batman character get a ticket to a special screening of TDKR. Was just wondering how early should I show up? A :thumbup: nd were there many people dressed up when you went?
Yup. I'll be there! :)

CroissantRoll wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:
Yup. I'll be there! :)
Nice. Fellow NolanFans UNITE!

Why dont they bring the tour to NYC i looked on the location listing and closest place was buffalo or upstate new york. i got my tickets to NYC 12:01, the origional ticket sales for NYC, San Diego and LA
Brave New World

^it was originally supposed to come to Purchase NY (pepsico/mountain dew hq) on 6/12--about 40mins from the city but ya i don't what happened then they just did 3 upstate stops and one in trenton nj

I need to see the tumbler and batpod maybe steal it :JGLface:
Brave New World

Theres 3 pages of The Gotham Observer you can read on the DewGothamCity.com site. Pretty darn cool.

There seems to be some plot hints as well.

Someone (Ehm, Selina) has been burglarizing homes and stealing people's jewels and valuables. DC Peter Foley is head of the squad trying to find the crook.

Several construction sites have been vandalized and messed with except one, and the man who owns that one is a huge construction mogul. Could he be behind the sabotage of other construction sites? How does this play into the story?