[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:
Fran wrote:People on SHH thought two documents were part of the viral campaign. It turns out they were all duped by trolls.
*Sigh*

Wrong. The documents look to be LEGIT virals sent by WB to wire.com and empire. Trolls were duping SHH members into trying to figure out a "code" within the documents.
This is what meant. Sorry.

Fran wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
*Sigh*

Wrong. The documents look to be LEGIT virals sent by WB to wire.com and empire. Trolls were duping SHH members into trying to figure out a "code" within the documents.
This is what meant. Sorry..........
Its fine. I just want to make sure people are aware that the documents themselves look to be real virals. :-D

Fucking trolls... :problem:

GothamGirl wrote:
m_man360 wrote:I assume he might be making The Doomsday Device for Bane.
What about those "earthquake devices"?!?!?!?! Could the Doctor be behind these weapons Bane was planting?

It's safe to say: Yes. Dr. Leonid Pavel is behind the Sphere Weapon.

He also seems to have engineered Bane's mask. Maybe even involved in customizing Bane's Tumbler's.

Nolan4Life wrote:
Fran wrote:People on SHH thought two documents were part of the viral campaign. It turns out they were all duped by trolls.
*Sigh*

this. i've been following their thread over there all night

GothamGirl wrote:
m_man360 wrote:I assume he might be making The Doomsday Device for Bane.
What about those "earthquake devices"?!?!?!?! Could the Doctor be behind these weapons Bane was planting?

What do you think of that device by the way....it looks kinda weird and clunky...not something I could even imagine in The Dark Knight.

Skyab23 wrote:
What do you think of that device by the way....it looks kinda weird and clunky...not something I could even imagine in The Dark Knight.
I'll reserve my judgments. Yes, it looks clunky...but that's before post.
JONATHAN3D wrote:
It's safe to say: Yes. Dr. Leonid Pavel is behind the Sphere Weapon.

He also seems to have engineered Bane's mask. Maybe even involved in customizing Bane's Tumbler's.
Yes to mask and weapon, no to Bane's Tumbler...I think they are just spare Tumblers Miranda stole.

Holy fucking spoilers. Is there anything you guys can manage to not spoil for me? This is what I get for expecting huge spoilers to stay out of a a viral marketing discussion, silly me.

Gah.

-Vader

Forum Pro
Law
Vader182 wrote:Holy fucking spoilers. Is there anything you guys can manage to not spoil for me? This is what I get for expecting huge spoilers to stay out of a a viral marketing discussion, silly me.

Gah.

-Vader

Law_of_4 wrote: Image

Love Jimmy and I love his haircut.

Forum Pro
Law
Gothamgirl come to the mens fashion thread im gona post jimmy... ballin.