[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
mchekhov wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
Yeah unfortunately I won't be able to catch it in IMAX so spoilers are necessity for survival.

Remember this from the sides (''Scientist''):
TDK, non-related, just like ''should do fine against cats'' etc. ;)

yup. I posted that and everyone assumed that the dialogue was not from the script...i think its safe to say it is.
I still don't think so; the dialog is really not that good. And the last thing that TDKR needs is a subplot about
space! We already knew that their was a scientist when those sides were released. The latest reveal doesn't really make it more plausible.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
mchekhov wrote:

yup. I posted that and everyone assumed that the dialogue was not from the script...i think its safe to say it is.
I still don't think so; the dialog is really not that good. And the last thing that TDKR needs is a subplot about
space! We already knew that their was a scientist when those sides were released. The latest reveal doesn't really make it more plausible.

haha, you're reading it too literal....do you think characters always talk about something that is happening in the story? characters have their own lives, and they interwine

besides, to me it sounds like the doctor is lying

in no way does the dialog suggest that there is a subplot about space travel

Yes!

:tooexcited: :tooexcited: :tooexcited:

Whoa, doesn't that confirm
PLANE
-Vader

:o :o :o :o :o :o

A poster? :think: New images from the film?

-Vader

Nolan4Life wrote:HOLY FUCK!

http://operationearlybird.com/
Holy catshit Batman.

So I'm guessing in a little over 21 hours we should be getting something.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."