[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
"One of the JavaScript file that is in script part in source code has name "s_code_theatrical.js". I don't know if that means anything, but the word "theartical" sounds very optimistic "

:-D

Vader182 wrote:Servers crashed, I think.

-Vader
:lol: :lol: TDKR fanbase is too strong.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Vader182 wrote:Servers crashed, I think.

-Vader
you just need to put www at the front.

i knew it!!! Prologue will be US forces pulling Pavel out...Bane will intercept....would you like to see a magic trick? tada! He's....gone.

Nolan4Life wrote:"One of the JavaScript file that is in script part in source code has name "s_code_theatrical.js". I don't know if that means anything, but the word "theartical" sounds very optimistic "

Trailer.

I'm guessing because "early bird" means getting something early, it will likely be the theatrical trailer.

Also considering what N4L said about the "s_code_theatrical.js"
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Mason wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:"One of the JavaScript file that is in script part in source code has name "s_code_theatrical.js". I don't know if that means anything, but the word "theartical" sounds very optimistic "

Trailer.
So soon? Are you guys trying to kill me? WTF? ... :think:

Holy shit, yeah, the trailer makes sense...

-Vader

Guys I don't think its a trailer, but rather a poster. They want to put butts in the seats to see the trailer.