[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Fuck this. I'm gonna go play some arkham City and comes back later :evil:
:twothumbsup:

Tight, just got two passes. Woohoo

Got my passes to McWane Imax in Birmingham!

FINALLY! After an 90 minutes of persistence, I have my two tickets. :D

Excuse my laziness

Okay, I live in Southern California. Are those two IMAXs in California the only locations where I can watch the prologue early?

I have two tickets! I don't know if I can go because of work. : (

Got mine as well. Just as I was sending an email to gofobo the email option finally worked. Live in Portland, OR - so I wasn't going to have an opportunity to see the prologue with MI4. Stoked that I get to screen it now, and it's only a few days away! Thank you Nolan!

I understand Nolan's crusade against digital projection, but the fact that it's at the expense of the fans is really shitty, and operation early bird does nothing but rub it in my face.

To anyone who's bitching about their IMAX theater being few hours away, Man the fuck up.

If I was a younger guy with a better car, I'd go see it in Indy on 12/13. As it is, I'm going with a friend who's generously allowing us to use her car for the official premiere with MI4 on 12/16 at midnight. We're staying over, because we're old and boring and I already took the damn day off on 12/16.

If it were showing in Cincy or locally, I'd for sure go see it on 12/13, but four hours in the car for six minutes on a work night....I'm too old for that shit. *wailing sax*

Lets try this again....
Sigs???