[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Gofobo should have made it so when you make an account you make your password as well, now I'm waiting for the site to load up so I can enter in my "account info" and make a password, so then I can go back to the other page to finally log in. jeeze!

Barrett wrote:I am going to murder Gofobo in the fucking face. Tried different browsers, tried creating a new account but I keep getting a fucking error page when I hit "get a pass." Anyone else experiencing this?
i'm gettin the same thing man

theshaggyfox wrote:Gofobo should have made it so when you make an account you make your password as well, now I'm waiting for the site to load up so I can enter in my "account info" and make a password, so then I can go back to the other page to finally log in. jeeze!
I've tried to make an account and every time I would wnter my info I'd get an "error" message but now I just did that again and its loading srowry now.

EDIT: I dont think it worked..:/
Last edited by TehBatGetsBraked on December 9th, 2011, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs???

TeddyBlass wrote:What the fuck?! I'm with Mike. My theater added an 9:45 showing AND PUSHED BACK MY MIDNIGHT TICKETS TO 12:30?! What the actual fuck?
Hey Ted, do you think the additional theaters added to the list for the 13th will continue for MI4's run?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

DoubleD wrote:Will the McSwane Center in Birmingham be playing the prologue with MI4 starting on the weekend?

If so that's closer for me than Orlando.
They're just screening the prologue. I

Cilogy wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:What the fuck?! I'm with Mike. My theater added an 9:45 showing AND PUSHED BACK MY MIDNIGHT TICKETS TO 12:30?! What the actual fuck?
Hey Ted, do you think the additional theaters added to the list for the 13th will continue for MI4's run?
Probably not. Doesn't hurt to check though.

Got my two advanced tickets. But now I got to figure out what the hell is going on with my MI4 tix.

Nolan4Life wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Will the McSwane Center in Birmingham be playing the prologue with MI4 starting on the weekend?

If so that's closer for me than Orlando.
They're just screening the prologue. I
Damn. That's a bummer.

I could have made that on the weekend.

Oh well.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Yeah I don't know why I keep trying. Even if I do get the tickets, I won't be going to Birmingham to watch 6 minute footage. Not only that, but I'd probably have to get there hours early and thats all just too much of a hassle.

The only reason why I'd like to go to this is if they do something special for advanced screeners, like a hint towards whatever viral stuff comes next...

Fuck this. I'm gonna go play some arkham City and comes back later :evil:
Sigs???