[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
m4st4 wrote:
Fran wrote:
????
HTML script code, I'm not an expert but Early Bird Operation had quite a load of file types listed from beneath: mp4, pdf, mpeg etc. I was wondering if anything happens after they shut down IMAX ticket spots, when all the dots turn red, is it even possible? :think: I'm really grasping at straws here.
don't do this to yourself haha its gonna be too painful!

indiefilmconnor wrote:
m4st4 wrote:
HTML script code, I'm not an expert but Early Bird Operation had quite a load of file types listed from beneath: mp4, pdf, mpeg etc. I was wondering if anything happens after they shut down IMAX ticket spots, when all the dots turn red, is it even possible? :think: I'm really grasping at straws here.
:-D I know.... but why do we fall? ;)

FYI, the red ones are still working. They have added a 10:30 showing now at Chicago's Navy Pier.

eisentower30 wrote:FYI, the red ones are still working. They have added a 10:30 showing now at Chicago's Navy Pier.
there are a couple different colors now, red, green and yellow? or am i just seeing things?

Hah, I posted about getting the passes on Facebook in my excitement, and my buddies like "yeah but who cares it's only 7 minutes". LOL @ U BRO

Sorry if you elders find this post annoying...

m4st4 wrote:
indiefilmconnor wrote:
:-D I know.... but why do we fall? ;)
:twothumbsup: ya know your right!

Just got back and figured the tickets would all be sold out. Very pleased to find that I was able to nab one :-D

So I have 2, but I will not be attending. Just no way I'll be able to get over there to see it. Oh well, I'll be waiting for a bootleg on 13th or 14th. *fingers crossed.

So for safe measure I got tickets to both the 10:00 and 10:30 screenings in New York.

Look for two 20-somethings high as balls off weed brownies and you'll see me. Cheers.

Nolan4Life wrote:So I have 2, but I will not be attending. Just no way I'll be able to get over there to see it. Oh well, I'll be waiting for a bootleg on 13th or 14th. *fingers crossed.
Damn dude! I'm going, was hoping maybe we'd run into each other haha. Roll Tide.