[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Jonas Agersø wrote:
solo2001 wrote: To anyone who's bitching about their IMAX theater being few hours away, Man the fuck up.
x2
x3

Fran wrote:Excuse my laziness

Okay, I live in Southern California. Are those two IMAXs in California the only locations where I can watch the prologue early?
Thanks for the responses :-|

I'll guess I'll have to wait till Friday.

Fran wrote:
Fran wrote:Excuse my laziness

Okay, I live in Southern California. Are those two IMAXs in California the only locations where I can watch the prologue early?
Thanks for the responses :-|

I'll guess I'll have to wait till Friday.
can't you go to www.operationearlybird.com and see for yourself where you can see it? I'll help you out a little bit, you can see it at the Irvine Spectrum among a few others.

Didn't get tickets to the NYC showing bc gofobo is a terrible website.

No wait...I got one...I think
Sigs???

Hmm, site code had video files listed, right? Where is that video? I know, I know, WB nailed one in our asses but still I'm curious what happens next in terms of this viral ''game'', dots are getting red... :wtf:

Edit: gofobo files?

m4st4 wrote:Hmm, site code had video files listed, right? Where is that video? I know, I know, WB nailed one in our asses but still I'm curious what happens next in terms of this viral ''game'', dots are getting red... :wtf:
????

Just realized showing is at 10:00pm..........can't go now.
Last edited by Fran on December 9th, 2011, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fran wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Hmm, site code had video files listed, right? Where is that video? I know, I know, WB nailed one in our asses but still I'm curious what happens next in terms of this viral ''game'', dots are getting red... :wtf:
????
Red Dots probably just mean its out of tickets.
Sigs???

the video code was in reference to the clock counting down.

Fran wrote:
????
HTML script code, I'm not an expert but Early Bird Operation had quite a load of file types listed from beneath: mp4, pdf, mpeg etc. I was wondering if anything happens after they shut down IMAX ticket spots, when all the dots turn red, is it even possible? :think: I'm really grasping at straws here.