[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
If it's a trailer, I'll need a heart doctor.

Or a hooker.

One or the other.

:goNF:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Theatrical better mean theatrical trailer and not theatrical poster. Although I guess I'd still be happy either way...

Nolan4Life wrote:Guys I don't think its a trailer, but rather a poster. They want to put butts in the seats to see the trailer.
Theatrical could also pertain to the 'theatrical' poster too, in contrast to the 'teaser' poster, though I rarely hear them called 'theatrical'. It'd be weird to call it the theatrical poster since they're rarely called that.

-Vader

Ah yeah, could be a poster. Either way, I don't care, it'll be epic.

Probably theatrical poster.

It will just be a poster lol.

Nolan4Life wrote:Guys I don't think its a trailer, but rather a poster. They want to put butts in the seats to see the trailer.
I agree! Let's put this into perspective... Poster and maybe few pics from prologue, that's it. They want the whole December TDKR buzz, not just this and the next week. Trailer is meant to happen for Xmas! :wtf:

If it's a trailer, i'm going to have an immense erection for eternity.

/s_code_theatrical.js

This is java code for mpeg, avi, mov ect.

Well then.... :modesty:

Yeah. No way are we getting a trailer this soon.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."