[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
GothamGirl wrote:
m_man360 wrote:I assume he might be making The Doomsday Device for Bane.
What about those "earthquake devices"?!?!?!?! Could the Doctor be behind these weapons Bane was planting?

See you in a couple days.

Vader182 wrote:Holy fucking spoilers. Is there anything you guys can manage to not spoil for me? This is what I get for expecting huge spoilers to stay out of a a viral marketing discussion, silly me.

Gah.

-Vader
I don't understand why they want to know any of that information in the first place. The fact that I even know the term Instrument of Liberation is kind of sickening.

Thanks Ted, we really have to crack down on spoilers.

Forum Pro
Law
solo2001 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:Holy fucking spoilers. Is there anything you guys can manage to not spoil for me? This is what I get for expecting huge spoilers to stay out of a a viral marketing discussion, silly me.

Gah.

-Vader
I don't understand why they want to know any of that information in the first place. The fact that I even know the term Instrument of Liberation is kind of sickening.

Thanks Ted, we really have to crack down on spoilers.
Solo, are you going back to your old ways??

What old ways? I've always been anti spoilers.

Forum Pro
Law
Your posting style.. I saw you recently compared your old posts to your new ones in another thread, thought you might be changing back your old ways lol

Law_of_4 wrote:Your posting style.. I saw you recently compared your old posts to your new ones in another thread, thought you might be changing back your old ways lol
We'll see how it goes, I'll try engage in discussions more but If I force myself to be civil it'll just make the forum bland. Plus gifs are hilarious. :lol:

not a spoiler

Fuck, I have this horrific feeling that by the end of this weekend, I'll just randomly enter nolanfans and see... IT. THE POSTER. And drop dead on the floor. Not cool. :batface:

Pfff I hoped to see the poster as soon as I woke up. :cry:

Guess I'll have to wait for the descriptions of the prologue tonight.

I fully expect some official pics or 2nd poster within the next couple days.
{=}

The Special One wrote:I fully expect some official pics or 2nd poster within the next couple days.
I hope you're right! 2nd poster would look sooo nice just above my TDKR poster. This one will RISE above everything in my room.