[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Nolan4Life wrote:Image

:o

Mason wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:The reward will probably be the new poster. Can't wait!!! :tooexcited:
Let's hope so!

:tooexcited:

Did a TDK poster come out with the prologue last time around? So long ago I can't remember.

TauHeel05 wrote:

thats a fan pic in the back, its not official. don't get too excited

GothamGirl wrote:
Mason wrote:
Let's hope so!

:tooexcited:

Did a TDK poster come out with the prologue last time around? So long ago I can't remember.
I can't remember either, but a poster came out around about this time, so maybe we'll get something.

The Hercules is an American military plane....the transcript says they want to arrange a pick up for Pavel....makes sense for the Prologue...That's who Bane is there to kidnap

mchekhov wrote:The Hercules is an American military plane....the transcript says they want to arrange a pick up for Pavel....makes sense for the Prologue...That's who Bane is there to kidnap
So lemme get this not crooked:

Pavel is being transported to the US in a C130 and Banes going after him?
Sigs???

TauHeel05 wrote:

I don't see it.

I think we should concentrate on rearranging #s and dates. I feel like this is gunna lead us to a website and ultimately a poster.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
mchekhov wrote:The Hercules is an American military plane....the transcript says they want to arrange a pick up for Pavel....makes sense for the Prologue...That's who Bane is there to kidnap

yup.

Thats the one thing that wasnt connecting in my head...if they use a Hercules C130 that means Americans are involved. This transcript explains why

mchekhov wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

yup.

Thats the one thing that wasnt connecting in my head...if they use a Hercules C130 that means Americans are involved. This transcript explains why
Okiley Dokiley!
Sigs???

mchekhov wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:

yup.

I love it. But where is the C130 coming from? Cite ppl.

AND SO MUCH FOR THE FUCKING DICTATOR THEORY. Where the hell did that one come from?
Last edited by GothamGirl on December 7th, 2011, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.