[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

YES!! I get to go to one!!! Should be awesome seeing it upclose and personal:) :o

Notrip22 wrote:YES!! I get to go to one!!! Should be awesome seeing it upclose and personal:) :o
Which one? Im the Purchase, NY one. Im going upstate anyway around that time so I may just stop by :twisted:
Sigs???

Which means the premieres on the 7th?

Oh noes. I might regents on that day :cry:
Sigs???

JohnWayne wrote:Which means the premieres on the 7th?
What premieres?

Bacon wrote:
JohnWayne wrote:Which means the premieres on the 7th?
What premieres?
The LA premiere for the film. Since they did the same thing with TDK when they had the tumber and batpod.

JohnWayne wrote:
Bacon wrote: What premieres?
The LA premiere for the film. Since they did the same thing with TDK when they had the tumber and batpod.
My problem with having a premiere 2 weeks before the film is released is leaking. I will have to decide soon when I need to stop looking at spoilers. Especially cause I ruined TDK for me when I found a summary of the whole phone and
Rachel's death
sequence.

Bacon wrote:
JohnWayne wrote: The LA premiere for the film. Since they did the same thing with TDK when they had the tumber and batpod.
My problem with having a premiere 2 weeks before the film is released is leaking. I will have to decide soon when I need to stop looking at spoilers. Especially cause I ruined TDK for me when I found a summary of the whole phone and
Rachel's death
sequence.
How did you find out about that?

Mason wrote:
Bacon wrote: My problem with having a premiere 2 weeks before the film is released is leaking. I will have to decide soon when I need to stop looking at spoilers. Especially cause I ruined TDK for me when I found a summary of the whole phone and
Rachel's death
sequence.
How did you find out about that?
Not really confirmed, I'm just assuming based on this:http://www.tumblertour.com/post/2271951 ... -kicks-off
It was just the first thing that sprang to my mind since LA is the last stop. But I don't know 2 weeks seems like a lot. :suicide: