[SPOILERS] TDKR Viral Marketing

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Its a sad time, indeed. I think a new batch if screenshots'd be fair, no?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Its a sad time, indeed. I think a new batch if screenshots'd be fair, no?
April.

Mason wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Its a sad time, indeed. I think a new batch if screenshots'd be fair, no?
April.
*six year old voice* BUT I WANT IT NOOOOOOOW!!!!
Sigs???

So no cool shit like the Joker cakes?

F this lets go guerilla guys and plaster our own TDKR tags.

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Mason wrote:
April.
*six year old voice* BUT I WANT IT NOOOOOOOW!!!!
*baby voice* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cry:

I don't know, maybe Chris felt that Bane is not the type of character that can be a part of a viral marketing. Or maybe the whole movie is not like The Dark Knight, where you could have the Joker as an anarchist "street-guy" making graffities and calling people on the streets. I'm just guessing. Well of course Bane will call people on the streets eventually in the movie (based on footage seen in the trailer), but that will be in the movie, not in viral marketings :-D

It's a shame that there's no viral campaign (any more than a Twitter-Bane reveal and some weird Pavel documents).

On the sets we saw in New York there was Bane propaganda plastered on subway signs, and even with Blake and Sunjata tagging street corners you think we'd have some sort of graffiti propaganda viral at least.

Ah well. Whatever.

DHOPW42 wrote:I don't know, maybe Chris felt that Bane is not the type of character that can be a part of a viral marketing. Or maybe the whole movie is not like The Dark Knight, where you could have the Joker as an anarchist "street-guy" making graffities and calling people on the streets. I'm just guessing. Well of course Bane will call people on the streets eventually in the movie (based on footage seen in the trailer), but that will be in the movie, not in viral marketings :-D

really? a guy who calls upon the lower class to rise up and start a revolution cannot be marketed in that way? what are you talking about

mchekhov wrote:
DHOPW42 wrote:I don't know, maybe Chris felt that Bane is not the type of character that can be a part of a viral marketing. Or maybe the whole movie is not like The Dark Knight, where you could have the Joker as an anarchist "street-guy" making graffities and calling people on the streets. I'm just guessing. Well of course Bane will call people on the streets eventually in the movie (based on footage seen in the trailer), but that will be in the movie, not in viral marketings :-D

really? a guy who calls upon the lower class to rise up and start a revolution cannot be marketed in that way? what are you talking about
Exactly, you're absolutely right, that would be so perfect for marketing!

I didn't say you haven't thought that Bane could be a part of the viral marketing, I said that maybe Nolan haven't thought like that :-D I agree with what mchekhov said, but for some reason Nolan doesn't think like that, and since there's no viral marketing, we can consider it a fact :-D