Sides?

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.

i'm sure as soon as casting for smaller principal roles gets underway we'll see sides on the internet

IF bullock DOES come out in the next film, michal madsen all the way. tom hardy is deadshot. leonarodo dicaprio or guy pearce is black mask.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:IF bullock DOES come out in the next film, michal madsen all the way. tom hardy is deadshot. leonarodo dicaprio or guy pearce is black mask.
no, no, and no

thenextnolan wrote:IF bullock DOES come out in the next film, michal madsen all the way. tom hardy is deadshot. leonarodo dicaprio or guy pearce is black mask.
A little random. :lol:

yes. random.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Can someone refresh my memory on what a side is? I think I remember them being brought up during TDK production. Are sides pieces of the script that the extras are given?
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+

Batman-News.com wrote:Can someone refresh my memory on what a side is? I think I remember them being brought up during TDK production. Are sides pieces of the script that the extras are given?

lol, why would extras be given sides

sides are pages of a script, that are given out to actors auditioning for principal roles (speaking roles, usually...unless you are an important character in the movie that doesn't speak)

I.E. Mr. Reese from Dark Knight would be a principal role....he would be given sides, solely for the scenes he is in...he will use those sides to audition

Batman-News.com wrote:Can someone refresh my memory on what a side is? I think I remember them being brought up during TDK production. Are sides pieces of the script that the extras are given?
Yea, I remember that they had the sides for the taxi driver in the rainy LA level, Cobb's kids on the phone, and the guy who gives the top and gun to old Saito. Not a lot of information in them, but I'm still interested in the sides for TDKR.

talli wrote:

lol, why would extras be given sides

sides are pages of a script, that are given out to actors auditioning for principal roles (speaking roles, usually...unless you are an important character in the movie that doesn't speak)

I.E. Mr. Reese from Dark Knight would be a principal role....he would be given sides, solely for the scenes he is in...he will use those sides to audition
Ah thanks! I remember TDK sides being leaked around the time that members (who were extras in Chicago) at the SHH boards were leaking info. That's why I made the extras/sides correlation.
Batman-News.com
The Premiere Source For All Things Batman
Twitter / Facebook / Google+