Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
eneyman wrote:I actually liked the suit from batman begins better than TDK's high tech/sharp angles look. The Batman Begins suit had that round mask with sharp pointy ears and was very dramatic and intimidating looking, really thought it brought out the dark troubled childhood and gothic theme to the movie.
You liked that he wasn't able to turn his head and it looked very stiff?

Both had pros and cons.

The BB suit was apparently the one that made Bale feel more intimidating, like a "panther."

The TDK (which I like better) showed the progress of the character, the fact that Bruce is trying to improve his abilities.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

^ exactly, I thought the BB suit was very intimidating and animal like while TDK was too techy for me. I do agree with the previous post about stiffness though from the BB suit.. although I thought it reminded me of the original Batman and Returns when Keaton would turn his head and it would look kinda stiff, but dramatic in a way :)

I want demon batman from Batman Begins to return, no black saliva tho...

Keaton was better.

GunRanger wrote:Keaton was better.
blasphemy. :JGLface:

:wtf: :problem: :thumbdown:
There was nothing good in old Batman movies.NOTHING!

The words 'fire' and 'gasoline' spring to mind. :lol:

Seriously though, I personally think Christian had the whole package whereas while Keaton's Batman was fine, his Bruce Wayne was all wrong. So I'm pretty much in agreement with the article. 8-)

Keaton was good but Bale is the best. :-)