Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
I seen that promo pic before. But at that time, I couldn't tell whether it's official or not:

Lame. That DaVinci-batsymbol is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You kids gotta stop wasting your money on stupid merchandise.

thedisabledcubicle wrote:Lame. That DaVinci-batsymbol is one of the worst things I've ever seen.

You kids gotta stop wasting your money on stupid merchandise.
Knight-Eye is the best Batman T-Shirt I've ever laid my eyes upon. I know you passed a generalized statement but I am not one of those kids and DaVinci-batsymbol doesn't even appear on T-Shirt.

JayCificity wrote:Image Image
Image Image

Hope they are shipping. thedarkknightrisesclothing.com cause this is now my life's goal to get these clothing.
Hopefully they offer some subtler designs in the future (and cheaper ones, too).

Forum Pro
Law

I wonder what he's saying here...

Damn, this scene strongly reminds me Eyes Wide Shut, it will be awesome :twothumbsup:

Law_of_4 wrote:Image

I wonder what he's saying here...
How crazy would it be if that scene ends like the party from Begins, and those flower-girls are really Miranda's special guard?

Would be cool but since he has the cain and it looks like the same party Catwoman tells him to "get ready" it's near the start of the film. Her true identiy won't be revealed that soon.
Say Girl

Linda Hemming:
As for the Dark Knight himself, Bruce Wayne will again be stepping out in Armani. "Christian Bale was in Armani in the last film and I used Armani again for character reasons. Bruce Wayne is himself playing a part: that of a wealthy man who owns an enormous company and so a luxury brand like Armani seemed the right choice," says Hemming. As for the bat suit: "There's very few changes. The only modifications are to do with the story. But I can't tell you what they are..." As if we didn't have enough questions already...
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainm ... ruce-wayne