Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
GothamGirl wrote:
broglin wrote:I want to see Batman beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, but I doubt that will happen.
IDK this post made me laugh out loud
Fassy always looks like he's gnawing at the air whenever he laughs. :lol: [/random]

TalkOnCorners wrote:
GothamGirl wrote: Image
Fassy always looks like he's gnawing at the air whenever he laughs. :lol: [/random]
His laughing face cracks me up.

I really wish Bale would do late night TV show interviews again. His last one was in 2002. :( It's a shame because he's quite hilarious in them.

I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place. Image

broglin wrote:I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style

but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place.

Is this guy serious?

TalkOnCorners wrote:
GothamGirl wrote: Image
FASSBENDER SHARK TEETH FTW!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

thenextnolan wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
FASSBENDER SHARK TEETH FTW!!
his smile is so adicting, you have to laugh! :-D

GothamGirl wrote:
broglin wrote:I want Batman to beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, like Ryan Gosling Driver style

but without actually killer her, just putting her in her place.

Is this guy serious?
No, I am not serious... and unfortunately I can't really think of a politically correct way to describe why I find this humorous, so I end my case.

I wonder what Batmans - not Bruces - entrance will be.

I can only hope it's as BA as TDK. Bending that gun like a Batman, looking pissed as fuck. Mmmmm!
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I wonder what Batmans - not Bruces - entrance will be.

I can only hope it's as BA as TDK. Bending that gun like a Batman, looking pissed as fuck. Mmmmm!
How bout Batman fighting a couple of crooks and breaking almost every bone in their bodies within a minute.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.