Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
TalkOnCorners wrote:Have you guys seen this? He chatted on the phone with a kid with cancer about Batman. Bale is just beyond awesome:

That was so sweet. Poor kid. I hope he gets better.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:Have you guys seen this? He chatted on the phone with a kid with cancer about Batman. Bale is just beyond awesome:

That was so sweet. Poor kid. I hope he gets better.
That's awesome. Bale is a great guy, and I also hope Zach gets better.

His wife dressed as Catwoman and daughter as Batgirl on Halloween :lol:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

That is so awesome of Bale. What a terrific guy.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Christian ... t/48605054
Christian Bale heads to Disneyland with Chinese activist

The Welsh actor forged an unlikely friendship with Guangcheng last year (12) after the political protester fled his native China and settled in New York with his wife and two children, having spent two years under house arrest.

Bale was on hand to honour Guangcheng at the Human Rights First Awards in the Big Apple last October (12), and the pair has stayed in contact - even enjoying a trip to 'The Happiest Place on Earth' with their families this weekend.

In photos obtained by WENN, Bale's seven-year-old daughter Emmeline chatted away to Guangcheng's little girl Chen Kesi, while the movie star helped to guide the activist as they walked through the themepark.

Bale attempted to speak to Guangcheng in 2011, while he was under house arrest for organising a landmark class-action lawsuit against Chinese authorities. The actor travelled to Dongshigu, China with a CNN camera crew, but was turned away by government guards.

Boss
Sigs???

:D

Monicabbm wrote:

:D
Is this after the phonecall?
He IS a nice guy. 8-)

Happy birthday, Christian bale!