Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
dafox wrote:Is it possible for Bale to win an oscar for this role?
lmao :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:
dafox wrote:Is it possible for Bale to win an oscar for this role?
lmao :lol:
guess not
"When art imitates life"

I know everyone's wants to see Bruce get his ass beat, but I am really looking forward to the parts where its Batman giving the beating. Not just to Bane, maybe, but to anyone in general.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I know everyone's wants to see Bruce get his ass beat, but I am really looking forward to the parts where its Batman giving the beating. Not just to Bane, maybe, but to anyone in general.
I'm sure those parts will be epic and very gratifying. Can't wait for the retraining and then him reclaiming Gotham like a boss. :twothumbsup:

TalkOnCorners wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:I know everyone's wants to see Bruce get his ass beat, but I am really looking forward to the parts where its Batman giving the beating. Not just to Bane, maybe, but to anyone in general.
I'm sure those parts will be epic and very gratifying. Can't wait for the retraining and then him reclaiming Gotham like a boss. :twothumbsup:
I think this'll be one of -if not my- favorite part(s)
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
No, like a Batman. :batman:

m4st4 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
What?
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
TalkOnCorners wrote:
Same here. :thumbup:
m4st4 wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Like the Goddamn Batman. :batman:

I want to see Batman beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, but I doubt that will happen.

broglin wrote:I want to see Batman beat the absolute sh*t out of Catwoman, but I doubt that will happen.
IDK this post made me laugh out loud