Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

ryan4butler wrote:
Monicabbm wrote: the same thing occurs in batman returns. when Batman takes off the mask, he is without makeup.
The only revealing shot in TDK trilogy is that last scene with Batman in the cockpit. All the lagistics of the suit arent really practicle. Like how it took Bale almost an hour to put on and take off the suit.
What do you mean?

BatMan528491 wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: The only revealing shot in TDK trilogy is that last scene with Batman in the cockpit. All the lagistics of the suit arent really practicle. Like how it took Bale almost an hour to put on and take off the suit.
What do you mean?
How did Batman put on and take off his suit? It wasnt explained (nor needed to be).
Brave New World

Monicabbm wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Thats another "error" that I dont really care about. When Bruce gets out of the bat and takes off the cowl, no makeup. In TDK on the chair, no makeup. Never any eye makeup. :think:
:lol:
the same thing occurs in batman returns. when Batman takes off the mask, he is without makeup.
Same thing in Begins, after the Tumbler chase with Rachel.

Monicabbm wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Thats another "error" that I dont really care about. When Bruce gets out of the bat and takes off the cowl, no makeup. In TDK on the chair, no makeup. Never any eye makeup. :think:
:lol:
the same thing occurs in batman returns. when Batman takes off the mask, he is without makeup.
Same thing in Begins, after the Tumbler chase with Rachel.

OMG THAT JUST RUINS THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE!!!!

I'm pretty sure in TDKR after Batman returns from his first night out and swoops into the batcave in the bat there is a smidge or a faint outline of black makeup around his eyes. I only caught it like the third time I saw it but I'm pretty sure you can see black around his eyes when he's talking with Alfred or should I say being scolded by Alfred.

LiberNovus wrote:OMG THAT JUST RUINS THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE!!!!
You better be sarcastic.