Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Jonas Agersø wrote:Perhaps the original Batmobile! :)
and while we are at it, lets see the bat roller skates, or hey, the bat skate bored! bat segway! :thumbdown:

There will be a new one and it will be the definitive bat suit.

infamous wrote:There will be a new one and it will be the definitive bat suit.

i dont see how you came to that conclusion, seeing as how this is nolan's last batman film :roll:

Cilogy wrote:Honestly I would rather have him get a better vehicle rather than a suit.

I like the look of this suit, it's very cool. :batface:
Batplane! :lol:

I certainly have no interest in seeing a new suit. He had good reason for changing it in TDK and it looks amazing. Why waste screen time and story on something in the next one that has already been done in the previous film? You don't mess with perfection.

I just want a new batmobile which makes sense to throw into story sense the previous one blew up. But I personally am fine with just a car and the batpod. I don't think this batman needs a plane or any other vehicle. The tumbler made some sense as to its manufacturing. Its just harder to suspend my disbelief that he can keep a plane to fly at his disposal with no one else's knowledge of it. Especially in Nolan's time period of "Government Telecommunication Projects" (Sonar). How do you hide a bat plane?

Bat mobile & Bat pod. That's all I think this Batman needs. But I AM definitely interested in seeing a new BATCAVE! I assume Wayne Manor will be rebuilt and we'll finally see those changes to the foundation... "In the southeast corner." ;)

aononymity wrote:I certainly have no interest in seeing a new suit. He had good reason for changing it in TDK and it looks amazing. Why waste screen time and story on something in the next one that has already been done in the previous film? You don't mess with perfection.

I just want a new batmobile which makes sense to throw into story sense the previous one blew up. But I personally am fine with just a car and the batpod. I don't think this batman needs a plane or any other vehicle. The tumbler made some sense as to its manufacturing. Its just harder to suspend my disbelief that he can keep a plane to fly at his disposal with no one else's knowledge of it. Especially in Nolan's time period of "Government Telecommunication Projects" (Sonar). How do you hide a bat plane?

Bat mobile & Bat pod. That's all I think this Batman needs. But I AM definitely interested in seeing a new BATCAVE! I assume Wayne Manor will be rebuilt and we'll finally see those changes to the foundation... "In the southeast corner." ;)
I love this post. I too see no need for a new suit, and a batplane just seems... not good. A new Batcave is what the story really needs!

I want it to be 100% modern warfare battlesuit...totally badass, Begins/TDK combo :D

i thin the bat suit is incredible the way that is in the dark knight

m4st4 wrote:I want it to be 100% modern warfare battlesuit...totally badass, Begins/TDK combo :D
That's the kind of thing I want to see, I want a huge reinforced suit, not like metallic robot stuff but a strong badass batman suit kinda thing, the definitive batman who hardly gets his ass kicked, so yeah like Batman Begins suit, but bigger with warfare features like the one of TDK, reminds me of the "Crossfire" Batman from Gotham Knight - Perfection

I actually liked the suit from batman begins better than TDK's high tech/sharp angles look. The Batman Begins suit had that round mask with sharp pointy ears and was very dramatic and intimidating looking, really thought it brought out the dark troubled childhood and gothic theme to the movie.