Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
ryan4butler wrote:Thats weird. Did Bane wipe the makeup off of his eyes before he threw him in the pit? :lol:
Of course! Theatricality would be no use in the Pit.

I thought Bane was going to tell the world who Batman was in the Blackgate Speech.

Red Hood wrote:I thought Bane was going to tell the world who Batman was in the Blackgate Speech.
That would defeat his cause.
Sigs???

Red Hood wrote:I thought Bane was going to tell the world who Batman was in the Blackgate Speech.
Followed by "by the way I kicked his ass"
"When art imitates life"

This looks like a DVD rip. :tooexcited: Love his eyes here especially in the first one...

TalkOnCorners wrote:This looks like a DVD rip. :tooexcited: Love his eyes here especially in the first one...
:tooexcited: Thank you.

I heard there was a DVD Rip coming soon. :shh:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:Thats weird. Did Bane wipe the makeup off of his eyes before he threw him in the pit? :lol:
Considering that Bane also stripped him of his armour and put him in new clothes, that's certainly a possibility.
Quite the possibility. . . Oh my. . .
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
Considering that Bane also stripped him of his armour and put him in new clothes, that's certainly a possibility.
Thats another "error" that I dont really care about. When Bruce gets out of the bat and takes off the cowl, no makeup. In TDK on the chair, no makeup. Never any eye makeup. :think:
:lol:
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
darthnazgul wrote: Considering that Bane also stripped him of his armour and put him in new clothes, that's certainly a possibility.
Thats another "error" that I dont really care about. When Bruce gets out of the bat and takes off the cowl, no makeup. In TDK on the chair, no makeup. Never any eye makeup. :think:
the same thing occurs in batman returns. when Batman takes off the mask, he is without makeup.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:
ryan4butler wrote: Thats another "error" that I dont really care about. When Bruce gets out of the bat and takes off the cowl, no makeup. In TDK on the chair, no makeup. Never any eye makeup. :think:
the same thing occurs in batman returns. when Batman takes off the mask, he is without makeup.
The only revealing shot in TDK trilogy is that last scene with Batman in the cockpit. All the lagistics of the suit arent really practicle. Like how it took Bale almost an hour to put on and take off the suit.
Brave New World