Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman

The 2012 superhero epic about Batman's struggle to overcome the terrorist leader Bane, as well as his own inner demons.
Eventhough I think he was already thinking about living when he got out of the pit and then later on when Selina told him to get away with him before kissing him. He wasn't alone anymore, he had someone to live for, someone who really loved him for who he was.
[/quote]

can't agree with that. he was still hooked or in love with Tate. Batman/Bruce Wayne is shattered/bursted men as a lover.
He looses his first love Rachel dawes (she died). And Rachel Dawes was in fact in love with one of his foe. Alfred lied about that let him believe that she wanted to go with him.
And all of a sudden, 11 minutes after being betrayed by Tate, he's in crush with Kyle.

No Kyle's kiss is just a goodbye . She believes that he won't come back.

Zimmeredge wrote:
Eventhough I think he was already thinking about living when he got out of the pit and then later on when Selina told him to get away with him before kissing him. He wasn't alone anymore, he had someone to live for, someone who really loved him for who he was.

can't agree with that. he was still hooked or in love with Tate. Batman/Bruce Wayne is shattered/bursted men as a lover.
He looses his first love Rachel dawes (she died). And Rachel Dawes was in fact in love with one of his foe. Alfred lied about that let him believe that she wanted to go with him.
And all of a sudden, 11 minutes after being betrayed by Tate, he's in crush with Kyle.

No Kyle's kiss is just a goodbye . She believes that he won't come back.
I disagree... He's had a crush on Selina long before Tate dies. He just thinks that, just like Rachel, Tate is his ticket out to a normal life. It doesn't mean he's in love with her. Having sex with someone doesn't mean you love them. Bruce saved Tate not because he "loved" her (though I agree he had feelings for her) but because he's Batman and he saves innocent people and people he cares about. Bruce also saved Selina, you shouldn't forget that. And he said he believed there was more to her, he kept coming back to her because in the end he trusted her more than Miranda.

Wally Pfister and Christian Bale combine to make one hell of a Batman on screen don't they?

How did he not completely destory his metabolism?

GothamGirl wrote:Image

How did he not completely destory his metabolism?
Good question ;) He should stay to 90 kg, the best for him :twothumbsup:

I love how the camera focused on Bale's abs when he stood up to leave a sleeping Tate after their sex scene. Yeah... the things I noticed. :lol: :D

Requires no introduction - it's from the original script - prepare tissues

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist